Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Problem with K3765 modem

Hello again to everyone here. I have bought a new computer, installed Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and then Vodafone Mobile Connect Lite (one that comes with the stick - bear with me, i have updated to the newest version as well).From time to time i get ra...

Dongle won't connect using Mac

I cannot get my Vodafone K3565 PAYG dongle to connect on my Mac OS X 10.7.3. I have reinstalled the software but still get the same message about 'could not open network connection' etc  The dongle worked fine on my PC and it still has plenty of cred...

weima by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

K3565 dongle remaining data

Hi, I have a mobile broadband K3565 dongle and never had any major issue with it until my last top-up. I have been unable to get my account data allowance remaining . All I get is 'prepay balance £1.00' not my Gb/Mb remaining! I don't  see that red l...

Reggie65 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Error 631

I am having a persistent problem with my connection disconnecting at random intervals. I usually receive the RAS 631 error (but not always). I have become aware that I am on the edge of a good signal area and this can cause various problems so this i...

sjpateys by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

K4511 will not work unless logged on as administrator

Hi Installed a 4511 (using the 10.2.302 Upgrade to take the software to 10.2.302.33178) as administrator.The dongle works fine for the local administrator or a domain admin, but all the Power User can get is "mobile connection not possible"It's defin...

Dave999 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Wireless 3G Router with Modem (PAYG)

I shall be visiting the UK on infrequent occasions. As I want to stay in touch with my emails and access the Internet I have purchased a 3G Wirelss Router with inbuilt modem (Solwise NET-3G-434T). This will enable me to connect my laptop (and my wife...

250mb sim (Argos) and dongles trouble

I mislaid my Vodafone mobile Broadband PAYG sim a couple of days ago somehow while switching back and forth between two dongles as the one that was normally better was being difficult. Then I used my phone as a bluetooth modem for a while but had hop...

K3570-Z will not connect. Used to work, now RAS 635 and 619

Hi, new to the forum and hoping I can get some help as the dongle is used by my v elderly mother to keep in touch with friends and family. We seem to be suffering a common error, but having searched through here and tried many possible solutions we a...

gdp2802 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

overcharged

please can you let me no your email address as I am being overcharged for my mobile data although ino for definate I am not going over my allowance, thank you

Labels