Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodafone USB Stick k3770

i had a new Vodafone USB Stick k3770 and i have a laptop HP with win 7 64 bit, i installed the software and when i insert the USB the connect button is disabled ( I can't click it ), i tried hard to fix it but still stuck at that problem. I tried to ...

Zouka by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Lion software

Hi, I have installed the new software following the instructions. My K3565 is now recognised and attempts a dial up, but then stops when it gets to the end of the progress bar. I get the message:   Could not open network connection.  If the problem p...

ccp by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mac OS X 10.7 Lion - Updated

Updated - please see second post   --------------------------------------------------------   Preview Edition of Vodafone Mobile Broadband for Mac OS X 10.7 Lion   If you have a brand new Apple Mac with OS X 10.7 Lion, or have just upgraded your Mac ...

JD by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Atrocious Vodafone

I have Vodafone on my mobile – internet speed is brilliant without any drop-offs. Vodafone Mobile Broadband is ATROCIOUS… I have to tether and use up my phone’s data allowance, but the difference is remarkable – 3x as fast.  Vodafone, Three, T-mobile...

japo by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

VMB £15 Top-Up now only gives 2GB?

I've just topped up my Pay As You go dongle, and I've noticed that it now only gives me 2GB instead of the usual 3GB, is there an explanation for this? If this is intentional, why? I read something about this being introduced in February and it only ...

L-Delain by 2: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Will Integrated Mobile Broadband (Ericsson F5521gw) on Lenovo X220 work?

I have an 18 month contract for Vodafone mobile broadband and am buying a new Lenovo laptop (preferred supplier, probably an X220). It has an integrated "Ericsson F5521gw" option and will run Windows 7 64-bit. Does anyone know if this will work with ...

veriton by 3: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Another Vodafone network idiosyncracy or what!

Like many people, I can access my Doctor's surgery online and order repeat prescriptions by filling in their online form etc. etc. and then pressing 'Send'. However, I say sometimes.................................. ....In the last 24 hours or so I t...

HHGTTG by 5: Helper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Link to latest VMB software not working

The link to the latest version of VMB on this page http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Mobile-Broadband/Mobile-Broadband-Help-Including-troubleshooting/m-p/832919#M21378 is not working.John

c7jdg by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Shortcuts

notsure what the shortcut menu is used for in the software

Mobile broadband weird pricing & the new dongle

Hi All, With all the crazy recent changes (ie the dreams over) in data plans thought I'd post this oddity up for discussion with Voda and other users; http://www.vodafone.co.uk/personal/mobile-internet/on-your-pc-or-mac/internet-dongles/index.htm Cor...

krib by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels