Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

R201 continually searching

My 2 week old R201 Mifi modem is continually searching for a signal but never finds it. The sim has been checked and it's fine. Modem was working fine until few days ago. Any ideas?

tabby by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! OneNote sync fails on VF 3G

Hi, I use MS 'OneNote' 2010 which includes a 'sync' feature  which works fine on my home & public WIFI etc but always fails to login with a 'connection error' when using VF 3G, I have tried another laptop plus removing firewall to no avail; it works ...

tmantell by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Huawei K3770 with Vista

Hi, Newbie to mobile broadband and having trouble with a new K3770 USB Modem I can get the device up and running on XP machines, but not on my Vista Laptop Im using the latest Vodafone software (Release 10.2.302.33178) which I have tried re-installin...

rich808 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

HP Touchpad

Hey all, Would one of the USB mobile broadband dongles work with the HP Touchpad? If so, any particular one or any? Thanks in advance

p4r45 by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

K4505 does not install software

Hi there Having a problem and need some help.  I have a K4505 dongle which i can't get to install the software on my new laptop running windows 7 home premium 64 bit.  The dongle still works fine on the old laptop which is running windows vista 32 bi...

Mobile Broadband - Error 504: Gateway Timeout

Hi, I have Vodafone mobile broadband for about 4 months now and it has just been getting slower and slower. Because it is so slow, I am now getting the following: HTTP Error 504: Gateway Timeout The server, while acting as a gateway or proxy, did...

Outgoing mail not sent - initial investigation - any answers?

Over the past couple of months this problem has become more frequent, so I decided to check it out.I have a Huawei K3520 dongle, Vista, Windows Mail.When I get the problem, I decided to disconnect from the dongle and use my dial up connection instead...

prom22 by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Hotmail via Outlook 2010 'connector' stopped working?

Hi,I have been using VF 3G for many years & on the most - all works fine & reliable. However, I am now having a problem. The Problem:- Using MS Outlook 2010 with hotmail email no longer connects - just errors with a failure to login. This has always ...

tmantell by 4: Newbie
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

K3805-z at fault?

Please forgive me if I sound irritated in this post, but to be frank, I'm down right furious.I've had mobile broadband with vodafone for quite a while now, but relatively recently upgraded to the k3905-z dongle as I resigned into a new contract.Since...

Mads by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

A Number of Issues!!!

Hi Where do I start???  When I opened the (business) contract, I was advised that my home postcode (SE16 7TS) had perfect internet coverage. According to your website, it still does.  Why is it then that the signal is never higher than very low when ...

wilai by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels