Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Mobile Broadband software

My dongle has stopped working on one of my laps, but is still fine on the other. I therefore assumed this must be a software problem. I have downloaded a more recent version (thanks to the eforum) but I cannot install it as I am unable to uninstall t...

top up problem!

I am very confused when I check my pay-as-you-go mobile broadband balance. I already have  £15 as current credit, but, how to converted to a data pack?

Resolved! vmb software won't uninstall to allow updated software?

Hi everyone i purchased a k3570-z dongle and have had loads of issues with my laptop since installing it having checked the website i have found 2 updated versions of the vmb software, i have tried installing the new version but cannot until the olde...

Resolved! Mobile broadband software - how to disable automatic startup?

Anyone know how to disable automatic startup of the Mobile broadband software under Win7 64? Had a poke around but couldn't find an option anywhere I'm an occasional user and don't want it booting everytime I restart my PC. MTIA

epto by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

having issues

i topped up my mobile bb this morning although i have over 100 mb of download available but i wanted to change tarrif, ive tried to do it online on the website to no avail i have no idea how to change the top up in to mobile bb download capabilitys a...

charm121 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

K4511 Problem

Purchased this and having nothing but trouble up until now, plugged it into the laptop i was loaning and it installed no problems, had the Vodafone icon showing up in my wireless network detections, could just click it and i was connected. I have now...

Pasty82 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

3G Signal!!!

Hi, I'm new here but I feel I had to join as I am having really bad problems with my mobile internet. Since I took out my new contract 6 months ago I have not been able to use my mobile internet in my area. This wasn't really a big issue for me as I ...

sdp11 by 4: Newbie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Help / Error connecting K3806-Z internet key

Hi There, I got a internet key from vodafone shop at Milan, IT two days ago. The first time when i installed the internet key it was fine until i plugged it out minutes later and re-plugged it in. Then it didn't work anymore. I tried uninstalling and...

connect02.jpg connection.jpeg connection4.jpg connect01.jpg

K4505 in Italy

I am on holiday in Rome, Italy but cannot get connection using K4505. Do I need to use different 'number', username & password? Currently using *pp#, wap, wap.Regards,ljohnway 

ljohnway by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels