Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodafone Huawei HG556A Router Gateway

Hi, I bought a Huawei HG556a (Branded Vodafone "Echolife" "Home Gateway") from Makro in Centurion South Africa a few months ago- I have returned it for repair by Vodafone (Vodacom South Africa) and got it back some weeks later. The intermittent dropp...

How long does it take to return a laptop?

:smileymad: Serious question. I sent a laptop back within the 7 day cooling off period to the address on the Special Delivery returns bag (UNIT 12, CV10 7RL) on Friday lunchtime. Now, I appreciate Special Delivery items sent on a Friday will usually ...

simax by 14: Advanced member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

K3770 Modem number

I have just bought a K3770 pay as you go for my macbook pro, everything works fine and connects to the internet. Yet I can't register to top up because I can not find my modem number. The number does not appear on the dashboard and the only support I...

Content control again!!!!

HiI bought an R201 mobile w-fi device but I can't seem to remove the content control bar!I've phoned customer services and they say they have removed it but i am still denied access to many internet sites!What do i do now???? 

sam_5000 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Data on the go help (Including troubleshooting)

Hi Guys,   For general Data on the go troubleshooting guides please see here.   Click here for specific Data on the go help. Just select your device type, make and model from the drop down boxes.    Thanks   James

JD by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 13 replies
  • 1 thanks

USB dongle without SIM

Hi everyone I have one of the data sims which I can keep topping up, and am currently using it in my Samaung Galaxy Tab without any problems. What I now want to do is to be able to use it in my laptop, but the laptop doesn't have a sim slot so I'll h...

55brianb by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

sharing dock and usb k3571-z problem

can anyone help me with this: i have a mobile broadband dock r101 and a usb dongle k3571-z. If i put the dongle into the dock then the dongle looks to react properly. First flashing red led then flashing green/blue led. But there's no connection made...

Pay as you Go sim in Netbook?

I recently bought a second hand acer aspire D260 Netbook which can use 3g, can i just use a pay as you go sim card in this to use the internet or do i need a contract?

wynes88 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Why make it so difficult to view remaining data?

Before the latest software update all we had to do was click a  tab to get overall remaining data info sent directly to the computer – simple. Now Vodafone have done away with that and we have to go through the tedious process of going online, and of...

japo by 4: Newbie
  • 15 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels