Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Content Control

I have pay as you go mobile broadband and have been trying to remove the content control from my account online.  However, I keep coming up against the message, "Unfortunately, your request cannot be processed."I read in another post that this has be...

craig_28 by 2: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

Internet Usage

Is there any way I can use the allowance i get on my laptops dongle on my samsung galaxy s phone if so how?

Max OS 10.7 (LION)

since I updated i cannot use Mobile Broadband software anymore. Get the error "Net manager application not found try to reinstall the software". Tried this. Uninstall works, Install tells me I should use an older version of the software or update my ...

uck1965 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Ras error

Keep trying to connect with my dongle (K3570Z) but keep getting a error code of Ras 635, it's taking me 7/10 attempts to connect don't know if it's network problems anybody else had this error.

Odin by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

K3520 keeps dropping connection

Hello. I am a Vodafone pay monthly customer with a K3520 Huawei modem. I am on Vodafone Mobile Broadband version 10.1.108.29105, and device firmware 11.314.12.02.00. The device successfully connects to the network, but after 10-20 seconds it disconne...

smortz01 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

3G Dongle and LAN

Sorry that this seems like a bit of a n00b question but I've tried to search t'internet but not being too sure what I am searching for (ie terms) I haven't found anything... I've set up a LAN at an RSL radio station (a temporary one, and we haven't g...

K4050 Cannot connect all of a sudden?

Hi there. I am working on Mallorca, and I got a Vodafone K4050 USB dongle with contract from my office. It ran fine on the software comming with itfor like 14 days.  Then one day, I was watching a movie, and when it had finished, my computer could no...

Chres by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

PAYG K3570-Z, RAS 365/Local Only/Limited Connectivity

Hi Vodafone, I've had this dongle for a few months and have been happy with it for the most part. A few weeks ago I had a problem with an hourly disconnection, which I assume was an issue on your side of things as it was fixed a few days after the pr...

L-Delain by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels