Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodafone Payg Mobile Broadband 30 Day Top Up Expiry

Hi Vodafone Guys / Gals Looking for a little confirmation here....... Page 8 of the January Vodafone magazine shows that Vodafone PAYG Mobile Broadband now has a 30 day expiry on the top up's. I'm led to beleive that if you have been a customer wi...

Drop In 3g Reception?

Hi, Been using a contract 3G dongle for roughly 8-9 months now in 1 location and have been getting 4/5 3G reception for the whole time, although over the past couple of days the best I'm getting is 1 bar 3G with it usually being a 5 bar GPRS signal ...

drunk1 by 2: Seeker
  • 28 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband - Coverage has been declining

Hi I use a Vodafone 3G card with my laptop at my home. It has worked well with my laptop on a desk in an upstairs room for about a year now. Over the last few months though, the reception has slowly gotten worse to the point were now the only way I...

lecht by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

mobile payg broadband - will not fully install or download bytes

hello all, had look through but couldnt see specific help for me, i have printed out some things i will try tonight, but in the mean time typing this up as knowing my luck it wont work! bought a vodafone dongle stick last night, put it in and it se...

Vodafone Internet --> Message Labs

Hello, We recently deployed the vodafone dongles in our business and we also now recieve the web content filtering service from message labs, which, when roaming, requires us to have a proxy enabled, When i try and set the proxy (in IE, firefox and ...

tbaylis by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Mobile Broadband - Error 503/504 when accessing one website

I am getting HTTP 503/504 errors on a certain website (www.blackoutrugby.com). I have been able to access the site for the past couple of months and the problem only started the past few days. I have spoken with the site admin who gave me the direct ...

toddy1 by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Huawei 5830 - I Need the Configuration Details To Set It Up On Vodafone

I have a Huawei 5830 running on Windows 7 - I am an existing customer and want to use this instead of a datacard / dongle so I can have a wi-fi network for my other devices. It doesn't work 'out of the box' with my vodafone SIM in it even though th...

gleesong by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Email Server Termination

Hi, I need some help with the email settings on my Vodafone K3565 dongle. I am a freelance sports photographer and use a PAYG Vodafone dongle combined with an IBM Lenovo laptop. I use Outlook Express to send emails with one picture per email rangi...

Portspix by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPad, HP Slate - Coming to Vodafone?

It's a simple question which will require a complex response and probably have no response for a while. I am throwing it out there anyway. Will Voda be doing a mobile broadband bundled contract iPad and HP slate when they launch? I know the iPad i...

mcav by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels