Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Mobile Broadband - Sky Player

I am looking at getting Mobile Broadband with Vodafone. I wouldn't mind using it to watch Sky player and watch Sky Sports on my laptop when out and about. is Mobile Broadband with Vodafone fast enough to watch Sky player on the lowest setting che...

Thankyou - Vodafone

I just thought that I would like to thank Vodafone for their help over the last couple of weeks, online and on the telephone helpline. My dongle is now functioning perfectly and just as expected once a couple of niggles were fixed. Thanks again, F...

frugg by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

K3765 Modem - How do I get this working on Windows 7

Hi, Just got an upgrade to the K3765 modem however the first time I plugged the modem in, the software installed fine and I could connect. However the next time I plugged the modem in, it tried to install drivers and failed. The modem now doesn't ...

Mobile Broadband - Poor 3G+ reception in Shoeburyness

Hi, Looking on your coverage map, I am on the pink side near the border of the red "indoor" and pink "variable indoor" reception areas for postcode SS3 8TA. My actual signal is 2 bars typically, with 3G+ dropping off more often than not. The map s...

iamds56 by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile broadband; HSUPA / 3G coverage check

I've noted recently that when I am able to get a 3G+ connection, it now announces itself as HSUPA. I only really notice the upstream speed when sending a large email, and I tested the speed by sending an email to myself, and indeed the upstream spee...

K3760: Consistent Crashing Switching From Gprs To 3g...

I'm using a Vodaphone mobile broadband (black stick) K3760 on a MacBook 2.2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo/4 GB RAM/250 GB HDD/Mac OS 10.6.2 (though the problem also occurred under 10.5.8). The modem or VMB service regularly (almost always, but not quite) cras...

Grunkhead by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband - Reception in Aviemore

Hi I wondered if anyone can help me.I use vodafone dongle (K3565) in Aviemore (ph221px) when I visit. I usually get 2 or 3 bar signal strength and apart from being fairly slow and occasionally disconnecting I manage to download the info I want. Las...

george 59 by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

K3565R USB modem not recognised

I've recently purchased a TopUp and Go K3565R Mobile Broadband stick which isn't recognised by my Sony Vaio laptop running Windows XP (SP2). Have tried all the troubleshoot items in the packet insert with no success. The device is listed in the manag...

afowell by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels