Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Mobile Broadband - Connection error on Snow Leopard

Hi there, i have looked at the forums, read countless entries and re-installed, deleted and rebooted 8 times and its still failing to connect to the service. My Vodafone Mobile Connect K3565 ( HUAWEI ) the latest VMC, I am using snow leopard, it wor...

Huawei K3520 modem lite - device found but does not search for network

Hi from a newbie here, I recently purchased a mobile broadband account with the above modem, primarily for use on a Samsung N150 netbook running Windows 7 starter. Everything appeared to go well and I was soon connected and surfing. The trouble ...

Beeesneees by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband - pay as go abroad

Hi i work away a little mostly in the uk so i got a pay as you go dongle it is just right for what i use it for (just a bit of browsing at nights)! although i have got a trip abroad (Eu) so will my dongle still work ? what will the charges be ? i got...

andypeao by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

K3565 - Firmware problem

hello all. i have problem, big problem. I tried to update the firmware and now I can not connect the USB modem. inserted into the USB modem is activated and disconnected. and can not see my computer modem. also finds vodafoe lite modem. I've lost a...

laimis by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

IP Address

I get a problem when trying to use the BBC iPlayer, for example, I get a message saying that I need to be on a Vodafone Contract, well I am. I was wondering whether this has anything to do with where that site detects my location as being. Using ip...

K3765 problem with standby and hibernate

The readme PDF for Vodafone Mobile Connect 9.4.6 says: The K3760 cannot be used after resuming from Standby or Hibernation. Also, when the device is removed from the computer and then plugged in again, it will not be recognised afterwards. Workaroun...

Jorrit by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung NC10 - Samsung Modem not active under VMC

I hope someone can offer a bit of advice. I have a Samsung NC10 with a built in modem. This works fine and connects to vodafone 3g when using the samsung connection manager. The strange thing is that when I try to use Vodafone connection manager, it ...

anters by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband - early termination cost?

Afternoon eForumers, Hope you are all keeping well! I'd like to check out the early termination of my Netbook contract which is ending in June - would someone mind dropping me an email when you have a moment and see what my options are? All the bes...

adam83 by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Huawei E220 - Vmc Lite Not Responding

Unless I only access the internet for a short period, say for email or a short browser session (Internet Explorer Vodafone Mobile Connect Lite stops responding. The title bar reads "Vodafone Mobile Connect Lite (Not Responding). If the mouse pointer...

Mobile Broadband - Usage in Spain

I am an aged person, so not up to date with IT computers, internet, phones etc etc. My query is, we are going to live Spain for 3 months, in a tiny village, the owner of the property has a Vodafone dongle that we can rent for 49 eu per month, which ...

Labels