Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Network Name Unavailable 2g

Hi I've got a vodafone dongle E172, had fantastic internet 3G+ connection for over 18 months (really fast - fantastic signal) but for the last several days thats changed. When i connect all is ok but after a few mins my 'Vodafone UK 3G+' connecti...

maddisonk by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cancelling Contract

Hope this is in the right section, i have recently purchased a vodafone internet dongle (around a week ago now) and i was promised that in my area i would be receiving fast connection speeds, i was happy with what i was told and as ive tried it in my...

cale69er by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Possible New Sim?

Hi, I've got a Vodafone 3G USB modem (I believe it's called the Pebble?) I'll find the model number if you need it. The problem I'm having it that after the modem has been connected for a few hours, it losses the connection however the blue light ...

Messagelabs Proxy

Hi i'm trying to set up web sweeping using the messagelabs roaming service. I connect using a Huawei e272 , winXP ,ie7 even though I've set my proxy to the message labs server farm ( roaming1.eu.webscanningservice.com:80 ) the traffic seems to be...

gjh by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Connection Trouble - Chester

Hello, i've finally managed to get online for the first time in almost 2days & Only by using a low signal GPRS option, instead of the usual 3g. Is there a known issue in the Chester area or as something wrong my end maybe ? Any suggestions would ...

Aikendrum by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unusually Poor 3g Signal, No Internet Connectivity

I have a friend who lives in central Nottingham (NG1 1AT) who uses a mobile broadband dongle, usually getting a good 3g signal (Vodafone Coverage Map is covered in red). However, over the past couple of days signal has dropped to poor and is unable t...

Emails Lost In The Ether!

Hi I am a business user and spend most of my time in hotels _ I have been using a USB modem stick (Connect Lite) and apart from the restriction in sending file attachments it has worked well. Recently occasional emails I send (via send.vodafone.net)...

E160x Was At Top Speeds Now I Can Hardly Get 4kb

Hello, I have just been having alot of trouble with my E160X vodafone dongle on pay as you go. When i first got it i was getting speeds of 300 KB but for the past few days for some strange reason i can hardly manage to reach 4kb half the time and i ...

Usb Dongle Working On Linux

Just a note to say that the Vodafone 'TopUp and Go' USB broadband dongle (the white one) works with Linux. I installed it on a HP MIni 1233 Netbook running Mandriva 2009.1 (Powerpack). YMMV but as it works there it will probably work equally well o...

Topup And Go (topup Options)

I'm using my TopUp and Go Sim in a Dell Linux laptop with it's own modem, and all is working fine. (I'd rather not have been forced to buy a USB modem though which I don't need). Anyway, as I'm not using your Windows software, I'm wondering what my ...

Mr Tiddler by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels