Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Software On Eee Pc Has Disappeared

I was using the software then I closed it now its disappeared. There are no icons any more on the internet menu or the Favourites. How do I get it back? I have no linux experience at all so it needs to be very simple.

Micro by 4: Newbie
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

E160 Connection On A Mac

I am trying to connect an E160 on a Mac Notebook and I cannot get it to connect. I have flashing green lights and a utility I have (Cheetah Watch) tells me that I have a signal but when I try to connect I get 'No carrier detected'. Could it be that t...

Ronin56 by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone E172 With Vpn

Hi, I hope someone can help... We currently use the Vodafone mobile connect E172 device for remote users to connect to the internet and then in to the VPN and on to our Domain. We have started having problems with this since switching to USB 3G card...

luke.davis by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

K3760 Not Compatible With Vista X64

I cannot get the Option model of USB modem to work with Vista X64. I have used older Vodafone modems of the Hauwei E220, E272 varieties with no problems on Windows XP, Vista, Vista X64 and Draytek routers with no problems. I can get the new option ...

browjo by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Question Before I Cancel My Account

Hello, I have a Huawei E220 modem on a 30-day rolling contract. I'm using a MacBook with OS X 10.5.6. First of all, I live in E3 which I would think is quite central, but there's no stable 3G signal in my house. Furthermore no signal outside either...

Usb Stick K3520 Ras Error 631

Hi, Ongoing problem with the dongle keeps dropping connection after about 8-10 mins. Error Code 631. Im running Windows XP on IBM laptop Have had vodafone mobile broadband for over 12 months, but the problem has only begun in last 2 months or so....

Dgardiner by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone 3g Dongle

My son has recently moved to London. He decided to get a Vodafone 3G dongle for his laptop. The problem he has it will not hold on to a 3G signal only GPRS. He is living near the centre of London and should have a good signal. Also there is no usag...

cliffmere by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband Sim Cards

Hi i have a panasonic cf-27 toughbook laptop with built in gsm modem. For me to be able to acess the internet I need a gsm sim card, however all the provider have stopped selling sim cards on their own. Insted they come with a usb modem. I was wonder...

sewell16 by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mbb Payg Tough Book

I have a Panasonic CF19 tough book. It has an intergrated sim card which it connects to internet using an app, called Mobilink. Now I bought ithe Tough Book off someone and they left a PAYG sim card in the Tough Book and it was recognised by the Mo...

Face Book Not Working On Dell Netbook

I am unable to get Facebook working again on my dell netbook, everyother site is fine I have the content restriction bar removed and my other half has access to Poker sites so it is nt restricted. I had the issue about 2 months ago but after speeking...

TheBaron by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels