Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Confused about 4G on PAYG

I recently bought my first 4G-capable phone, SIM-free from a well-known department store, and popped in my existing SIM, which dates back to April 2014. The 'It looks like you swapped your SIM' text duly arrived, and I installed the settings. I'm def...

saguaro by 4: Newbie
  • 28 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Switching to Vodafone Broadband Issues

My home fibre is currently being provided by sky (40Mbps). I was with BT, 14 months ago, with standard broadband (0.2Mbps).i want to switch to Vodafone home fibre (38 Mbps), but Vodafone & BTopenreach say that I can't get fibre in my house (although ...

Spriggsie by 4: Newbie
  • 19 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Cancelling month to month

HiMy 24 month contract with Vodafone has now run out but I'm still being charged month to month. I'd like to cancel with Vodafone. However the problem is although the payments come out of my bank account the actual contract is on the Vodafone account...

Haliefax by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Live broadband yet no router

So I placed my order on 20/10 with an activation date of 04/11 i.e. today. And yet I am still finding myself having to chase up Vodafone to tell me why the router has yet to be sent.  I must have phoned them more than 10 times by now and every time I...

fraxos by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

LG G4 BOOTLOOP.......PLEASE HELP

hello everyone. i have had an LG G4 for about 7-8 months now and im not impressed with the phone or Vodafone. Firstly when i was looking at the contract i agreed to the deal vodafone offered me and they sent me the wrong phone. i asked for an LG G4 a...

Resolved! unlocking a phone with sim lock

hi, I have bought a Sony z5 that is locked to Vodafone, I want to unlock to all networks and I understand I need to be a vf customer for 30 days, which is fine but I checked the sim lock status and it says I have 0 tries left on the network lock. wil...

My account on old system, no change to gain PAC Code

Hi,Why my account, which I am having for 9 years is on old system as Vodafone agent claims? For while I am trying to reach my PAC Code, thru live chat and phone call agents has no acces to my account as it is on old system. Vodafone tells me to go to...

jarfa by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Contract Ending. Do I still need to give notice?

Hi,My contract is due to expire at the end of next month.I will not be staying with Vodafone.Am I still required to advise Vodafone in writing 30 days before the end of my contract that I will not be renewing?Seems kind of silly if I do as technicall...

Port forwarding for my CCTV

I've recently installed a the Vodafone Router, I've moved from the BT Hub. I now can't access my CCTVs when away from the home wifi, it is ok when connected to the home wifi. The port forwarding that I have setup is 34667, which worked fine on my BT ...

Peckm1 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Account Barring and Closure

Hi All, I have Vodafone line and as does my partner on someone elses Red Sharer. They are the account holder and etc for both those accounts, but where the users and pay our share. However, last month the actual account holder has not paid for there ...

Labels