Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Cannot connect Broadband app to router

Hi, when trying to connect the broadband app to the router I get a message saying no internet connection, try again, repeat the process, same again and on the 3rd time message reads Authentication failed, please try later. I can access some of the ap...

scotty66 by 4: Newbie
  • 47 replies
  • 0 thanks

No Internet

My broadband was working fine until a few minutes ago. Now there is no connection. Router diagnostics show a failed status for Connectivity Test. I tried clicking Reconnect but it does nothing. I've restarted router but no fix. Anyone else having thi...

Vodafone Connect Router - NAT Loopback issues

Hi, Just got my Vodafone Broadband service yesterday and really struggling with the Connect router. Problem in particular, is I have setup portmaps to some of my home automation devices, but cannot connect to these on the local LAN internally. If I c...

pshewitt by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! Pump Express Plus technology

Pump Express Plus technology is by mediatek promising to charge 75% in 30 mins.. I have the smart ultra 7 with this technology but it takes like 5 hours to get to 100%... I dont believe it should take this long with this technology... please advise

ResCok3 by 4: Newbie
  • 19 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone broadband app not working!!

Hi,Yesterday my Vodafone broadband was activated, the setup went successfully however I couldn't get the vodaphone broadband app to work. I kept getting the error: "no internet connection" after the tutorial and no "pair with wps" ever shows up. I re...

Massive help from Vodafone

Phoned Vodafone today to cancel web order of Samsung note 7 and changed it to Samsung s7 edge, everything was sorted in one phone call and upgraded too and receive new phone Tuesday, hassle free and he's a laugh with all who I spoke too, thanks Vodaf...

Vodafone disabled my sim!!

So I got a mobile broadband dongle with a 30 days rolling contract from Vodafone. At first it didn't work so I took it to the store and they said that the number wasn't tied to anything so they issued a new number for me. Today I called the customer ...

Note7 swap

Has anyone actually had their Note7 swapped for another phone yet?

Nfc

Hi does the Vodafone turbo7 handset have NFC built in

Neilbird by 3: Seeker
  • 19 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels