Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal V2 both lights flashing

Apologies, just found the template. Here are my results. BTW my other Sure signal is working fine (V1) Sure Signal V2 both lights flashingPing 34ms, Download 9.24Mbps, Upload 0.42MbpsIP address 78.151.199.76Sure Signal Serial 40123234581 Traceroute  ...

cyclobob by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Fiber Connection Fee

Hi I been trying to find out why the high fiber connection charge?? All I was told it's what openreach charge Vodafone, this is not true because openreach charge Vodafone and other companies £9 to transfer a fiber line over. I will be putting in a co...

Don't receive SOME texts

My son has an iPhone 5C, still in contract so can't change it.  Occasionally I can send him texts and he doesn't get any of them.  Sometimes he does, sometimes he doesn't.  This is causing a few arguments as I am trying to contact him when he is out ...

hc4rty by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone connect router app

Hi ...need some help please.I just got Vodaphone broadband and I want to control the router using the app (via my Samsung S5). I tried to get the app from Play store but all I get is 'error while retrieving information from server. (DF-CHARTA-01)'. I...

Broadband ordered, confirmation email received and then nothing.

I ordered Fibre Unlimited 38 on Sptember 3rd, due for switch over today 16th September. I got a confirmation email saying I would get a router in 2 days and somebody would contact me.None of these things happened.I can't get through to anybody over t...

Ibzy by 2: Seeker
  • 16 replies
  • 0 thanks

Connecting my Vodafone RED plan to my spotify premium

Hi I have been on the new Red plan for a few days and no matter how many times I cannot link my Vodafone account to Spotify. I follow the link I was texted,I select Spotify premium,I accept T & C’s,Select ADD,Confirming purchase (has my existing Spot...

Resolved! What are the out of bundle charges on my bill?

I checked my next bill this morning and it was showing £11.73 in out of bundle charges. However when I expand the tab it shows £0 for calls, texts, data and other. So what is the charge for?!

Adding data - mixed messages and poor support

Hi, I have a 7GB data plan at the moment - this month, due to some one-off circumstances, I hit that limit quite early on in the month, and added a 2GB data pack, which I also ended up burning through. The message you get at that point says to call y...

Unexplained charges added by Vodafone on account & incorrect billing.

I am getting worried because if the bill on my account goes through I will default on mortgage etc. and this is purly down to Vodafone's incompetence. First problem:3rd October my wife’s phone was locked due to high usage. I called Vodafone and they ...

bobworthy by 3: Seeker
  • 20 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week