Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Paying for apps using credit.

I'm sure this used to be a feature for Vodafone customers and I know it is a feature with other networks.Can anyone say when this feature will be back or if it is gone forever. It would be fantastic to just add £0.69 to my bill when I want to buy an ...

Another SS3 not working with BT HH5

I had a SS2 which worked fine for ages, then stopped working. Did ll the tests and was told try another power supply, no change. I bought a SS3 as I thought the SS2 had given up.Plugged that in last night, the useless Vodafone website has no way of r...

Resolved! Txts being sent to old phone

I had a i-phone but now got Vodafone smart ultra 6,my msgs get sent no problem but some replys get sent to my old phone,I have alsocturned old phone off but when I turn back on again the msgs are there,what am I doing wrong

Registering Sure Signal

HiI have just got a second hand sure signal and every time I try to register it I get the message - sprry there seems to be a problem, we're working hard to fix the issue, so please try later. 500, 1013. This has been coming up for 2 days Thanks

rothie by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

my sony xperia m2 aqua wont charge

Ive had my phone for quite a while now and its been working great but yesterday it decided to refuse to charge.  I have tried a few different chargers but its like my phone doesnt even know anything is plugged in.

robynm98 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 6 activate

Hi how can I activate my iPhone 6. 

Sume by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone smart prime 6 broken screen

Hi, I have a Vodafone smart prime 6 with a broken screen. Can anyone tell me how much this will be to repair? Thanks in advance

samaroma by 1: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 2 thanks

Handy little iOS App : Launcher.

Hi everyone.  Launcher App for pull down Notification Centre.   I've been using this iOS app on my iPhone and iPad Air for a few weeks now ,and thought I'd share my thoughts on its implementation and usefulness.  The App is free with In-App purchases...

Labels