Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodafone for Multiple Countries

Hi guys,  I am a Canadian about to travel on vacation to Turkey, South Africa and Brazil and I am looking for solution to stay connected.  Data is the most important feature that I am looking for followed by text and calling.   Does Vodafone have a s...

Massive data usage after iOS 8.4 update

So been with Vodafone around 4-5 years on basically the same contract always around £50 a month. the only time it's gone more than that is when I've gone abroad or had to call a number that charges. Until last month when I updated to iOS 8.4 (I was o...

Jtaylor91 by 2: Seeker
  • 29 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Note 4 update`

Hi, had a small (77MB) update on my Note 4 last night (build details below). Can't see any changes so assume it's "under the bonnet" stuff? Anyone know?

Upgrade from KK to LP, now every boot i get .........

LG G3 (D855 i think) I upgraded from KK to LP about 2 weeks ago and all is well except when ever i boot i get the following message "android is upgrading starting apps" it only last for about 10 seconds and does not cause an issue with the phone but ...

Faulty Smart Ultra 6 display - Number for repair centre?

Hello anyone know of the correct number for the Vodafone repair centre? They've left me a message saying they can find nothing wrong with my phone after resetting it and will return it. The number sounds like 02233040952 but its a very poor line and ...

Sure Signal issue

I've had my sure signal for a few years and Its stopped working about 6-8 months ago. I've tried all the resetting and spoken to staff in store who try and sell me a new one - Not happening! Contacted tech team and no Joy. They treat you like you are...

Vodafone smart 4 power

I have downloaded an app on my vodafone smart 4 power i open it and its keep saying "Connection error. Check your internet commection" (the app is called ShowBox) but i have got internet and it is working. If anyone can tell what i am doing wrong the...

My Vodafone App on Android (Pay&Go)

Hi Vodafone, so i have noticed that since buying a few £5 'Data extra' bundles on Pay as you go, your App doesn't actually let you view real time data usage without having to log into the Web version of My Vodafone which is a pain and involves loggin...

Vodafone Start updating without permisson

Hi All,Wondering if anyone can help.Previously I had disabled all of Vodafone bloatware. I updated my S6 Edge to the latest Samsung update and now Vodafone Start keeps installing itself and does not have a option to disable.I uninstall updates and re...

Clayurr by 3: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Micro to nano

Hi, my husband and I have just recently upgraded our phones to iPhone 6. Mine has changed over no problem but my husband is having a few problems... He had an iPhone 4s and it had a micro Sim in but the 6 needs a nano... We have a nano sim but how do...

Labels