Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Can't add new user to sure signal

Hello I keep getting this message when i add a new user: Sorry – there seems to be a problem.We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 1024 Any ideas? i've waiting for 24 then 48 hours and its still not working. Serial num...

sw4714 by 2: Seeker
  • 20 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung S4 Error message 'unfortunately, start has stopped'

Hi, Error message 'unfortunately, start has stopped' flashes up and when you click OK it just reappears, unable to use phone because of this. How do we stop it? Tried switching off, clearing some cache etcthanks in advance for any help

samsung galaxy J5 - issues with downloading apps

I have recently brought a new mobile I have tried to download apps from the pay store but it informs me of an error from the server and will not let me download. is there anything I can try. I was on a good strength wifi and I have a data package so ...

Z3 terrible phone with bad design faults.

Hi, my names Sam and I'm an artist. I got a Sony z1 on contract a few years ago as it had the best camera and was also pitched as an adventurers phone so was waterproof! and I was extreampy happy with it. It worked beautifully and was very responsive...

Sure Signal 1 drops calls and has poor range

I've had my SS for a few years. It's the main reason I joined voda, as I work in the country and it allows me to work from home. But recently I've started using it a lot more, and noticed that the range is very poor and the calls drop nearly every ti...

Resolved! Where's My Keyboard?

For the past hour we have been trying by phone, to top up our new payg US6 phone. We are given the options press 1 or press 2 but the keyboard has disappeared and we just can't get it back. I'm sure that there is a simple solution but I'm too simple ...

bolo by 12: Established
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Texting

Does anyone else have a problem with texting on a Vodafone Smart 4. Recently when sending texts to friends they have been received multiple times. In one case 57 time and another 63. Some go 9 times some 4 times.Te only way to stop it is by shutting ...

my s2 keeps turning off help !!!

I have a full battery first my signal goes then it turns itself off and when i turn it back on it says i got low batteryIve tried resetting my phone and that hasnt helped.Any help welcomedThank you

sure signal

If you have a old type sure signal box do not be tempted to upgrade to latest box, they do not have the same range in a normal house, new technology??

Switching SIM card - cannot call or hear !

ive just had a new phone sent (same iPhone 5c) on an insurance job. I've switched the sim and hooked the phone up to the laptop to update iCloud etc, however now I seem to be able to call, but cannot hear any ringer or the person speaking, it's the s...

gemjay04 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels