Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Smart Ultra Volume issues

Hello,  Has anyone had problems with the smart ultra 6 randomly setting the volume to the lowest setting?I have the volume set high, and it may ring through whilst its on high, but then randomly it resets to the lowest volume setting, which can't eve...

Orion99 by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

Unable to re-register Sure Signal V1

The sure signal stopped working last week and when I try to re-register I receive a message telling my there seems to be a problem and your techs are dealing with it.  Can you advise how long this is likely to take. Thanks Jan

Zarafa by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Iphone 5s took a bath

Oopsie!  My iphone took a bath.  It had almost no charge, and now is turned off completely and doesnt seem to be charging when plugged in. I have it in a bag of rice - but other than that is there any other advice?  I dont think i have any device ins...

Can I convert £10 on Sim to buy a datapack - PAYG dongle

I have £10 showing on my account - I have a dongle to enable me to access wi-fi.  I think I have purchased £10 to top up as if using a mobile phone (via a cash machine) rather than for a datapack. Is there any way I can get the £10 back. Thank you. 

mtw29 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

LG G4 price inquiry

Hi , I wanted to know how long will LG G4's price stay 225 on PAYG ? Is it permenent or wih a time limit ?  

Resolved! Wifi Hotspot

Hi, I am out the country for the next 3 months and am looking to buy a R207 wifi hotspot on 3G with 10GB on a 30 day contract. My question is, after the 30 days how much would it cost to top up with 10GB for another 30 days?   Many Thanks

GCUK by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Proof Of Usage/IMEI

can someone please tell me how I can obtain a proof of usage document with IMEI number, it's for my insurance company, they need to see when i last used my phone.Can anyone help with this?

taslima by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sure Signal

With the new vidafone website the My Sure Signal page to register a sure signal doesn't seem to exist??? If it does then its very well hidden...   Also the sending a code to your phone is all very well and good unless you are trying to register a sur...

No lights (at all!) version 1 - please help!

Hello everyone I have searched the forum but don't seem to find anyone with the same problem. My suresugnal (v1) has no lights on the front lit (at all) not even the power light. At the back (where the cable plugs in) I have a static green light and ...

Sure Signal gone from account

Hi, My Sure Signal has dropped off my account. It's still connected to the network and boosting my phone signal, but I am unable to access it on the site or add any numbers. The mange page is just trying to get me to purchase a new one, and when I tr...

Labels