Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Smart tab 4g

All my pictures are automatically saved on Internl storage , what are the settings to automatically saved to SD Card please. I got a Smart tab 4g on android kitkat.Or can someone please tell how to move them from internal to SD card please thanks/.

Sure Signal V3 - Flashing Red Light, two solid Orange lights. Nov 10th

My Sure Signal V3 is stuck with a flashing Power light and two solid orange lights. How do I fix this? My speed test shows 105Mbps Download, 6Mbps UploadPing test:0% packet loss, Ping 20ms, Jitter 4msExternal IP address: 86.3.85.116 on Virgin MediaSe...

Galaxy S6 Back button / Folder button working not working !

Until last night both buttons working. Today it has worked a couple of times and then nothing, buttons do not light up when touched either! Had problem with mobile data toggle disappearing but fixed that. Have looked on.Google and this seems to be a ...

Samsung galaxy s6

Hello I have galaxy s6 on 17.10.2015 and no longer i have used just block. I have left it for an hour but it still no change. I can't turn it off or restart. Can you please help me. Thank you

SureSignal V3 no lights at all

My Suresignal V3 was working fine until a few days ago.Now it appears to be dead. I've tried a number of 30 second reset and changed the ethernet cable to the router. Lights;Power: offInternet: offIn Service: offIn Use: offI do have flashing lights o...

Resolved! Vodafone Smart Prime 6 Range

I wanted to know as I have purchased a Vodafone Smart Prime 6 in may when it was released this year. As you may be aware that Android Marshmallow will be released pretty soon. I wanted to know if my fairly new device will get the update.Please let me...

Bkhan66 by 3: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

HELP!!

Greetings. . . I had the Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 and I want to replace the screen in Stockholm. . Where you can find alternative screen. . Please help me because I love this phone

iPhone stolen abroad

Hi there, my iPhone was stolen abroad yesterday and trying to contact customer care has long waits of more than 1.5 hours! Is there an email address I can email to block my phone? Thanks!

Anita_T by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

New Sure Signal User's Can't Connect

I've registered a new sure signal at my home and my number connects and works but my lodgers number who I've added doesn't connect? I've tried reseting the sure signal and re-registering it with no luck. Any help would be great.

Labels