Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure signal problem

After years of using Sure Signal OK, three weeks ago it stopped working.After many conversations with help line, was advised to buy £100 new versiion 3 to replace V1.5. Did this - still not working - then upgraded BT Home HUb to v 3 - still didn't wo...

sure signal

How do i remove an number of sure signal

dewi by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

does a K356S top up and go dongle sim work in a 3g tablet?

Hi,I bought a top up and go dongle about 5-7 years ago... i think it was when vodaphone first launched them... it is on a £15 for 1GB but the great thing is the contract I have is one where the data does not expire... so I use it as and when... I hav...

HTC One (M7) Lollipop update signal problems

HiSince updating my HTC One (M7) with Lollipop 5.0.2, If I leave my phone off for any length of time, it completely loses the signal and the only way I can get the signal back is if I reboot the phone.When I first done the update I cleared the cache ...

vern336 by 4: Newbie
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

A3

Hi all , no data on phone for 4 weeks now , repaired ,barred changed sim all the setting been changed and factory reset , anyone else having problems , what else can I do ?Getting on my nerves 

vodafone protect app locked device

I have tried to uninstall the Vodafone Protect app but forgotten my pin, it wont let me click on 'forgotten pin' its as though the option is frozen. what do i do?

Samsung s6 alarm doesn't work properly

I have my alarm on so that it repeats itself every day. However, it sometimes decides not to go off. It has happened 3-4 times in the last couple of months now. When I go to the alarm application the clock symbol is green, which shows that the alarm ...

v1 suresignal - failed to provide a 3g signal for weeks

Serial number: 21229750126 I've tried power cycling it, holding the reset button down and doing a power cycling and left it powered down for a few days. It is just showing the top (power) light as solid green.  All my phones just get Vodafone E(xtra ...

mbames by 13: Advanced Member
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal - V2 - Stopped working

My Sure Signal worked ok with my Linksys router. I have now changed the router to ZyXEL resulting in the Sure Signal not working ie both lights continue to blink.Have input all ports and firewall settings given by ZyXEL but it still will not work.My ...

Labels