Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

New phone,SIM activated-NO service

Hello AllI recieved a new phone yesterday and activated my new SIM (12 hours ago)i was told to switch off for 5 mins and back on. I am still with out service. I wouldnt mind but the guy told me i was a "loyal" customer and that he would speed things ...

Now I'm Cross!! Help please!!

I posted this query on 1st August but it has now "dissapeared" from the forum. I've just spent 90 minutes on "live chat" with a circular converstaion which resulted in being told to ring 191 so that I could talk to the technical team. The endless men...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Emails stopped working

Help! got an upgrade today over the phone from Vodafone. As soon as it was ordered my emails stopped working! tried loads of things but to no avail. As my new phone isn't coming for four days anyone know how I can fix this? tried phoning Vodafone but...

I have the LG G4. Shoot your questions this way

Hi everyone,I'm among the few lucky ones given the chance by LG and the insiders to test out the LG G4 before it makes it to the market. I have the handset now and I am also on Vodafone so shoot your questions my way and I'll spend a couple of minute...

K2Climber by 2: Seeker
  • 28 replies
  • 4 thanks

Sure signal re sync

Hi,i have changed my sim to a nano now it does not work.i have tried reset and taking that particular number off the sure signal and then back oni have also tried de reg the sure signa and then re register l but still no luckcan you please re sync se...

Number porting issues

After a lot of hassle I finally got my number ported but I am unable to receive  call or send and receive texts. It's already been a week of hassle trying to get it ported

Upgraded phone not working on sure signal

A recently upgraded phone is not working on my sure signal, all other phones are working ok, I have tried removing and re-adding but this did not work. Can you please re-synch my Sure Signal device to resolve this.many thanks.

dmm2101 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung galaxy s6

Hi had my galaxy s 6 from upgrade since 7/7/15. I am unable to send MMS via gallery> share> MMS> contact this keeps coming up cancelled when trying to send. Although I can send when I attach a file to a text. My data connection Is on. My APN settings...

Scuba50 by 3: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels