Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

How do I contact the repair centre

My phone locked with a blank screen and then started using loads of data. I took the sim out and took it into a vodafone store for repair as it was under warranty. I am now not being given any indication of how long before I get my phone back and wha...

2384 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

NUC confirmation email not received

I applied for a NUC last week and have not received a confirmation email yet.  I'm hesitant to apply again in case the application is seen as a fraudulent activity.  What shall I do?  Phone is an iPhone 5s.

MG001 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

WiFi Calling for S7 Edge 3rd Party

I have a question, does anyone know if and when Vodafone are going to follow EE and allow WiFi calling on handsets purchased from a 3rd party? I know Vodafone state it has to be purchased directly from Vodafone, I simply want to know if they are plan...

jonspittle by 12: Established
  • 82 replies
  • 0 thanks

Why has the cost of my plan increased with no notice?

I don't understand my last 2 bills. I've been on a SIM only, pay monthly plan since 2013. For my October and November bills it's suddenly increased by £5 a month, plus an extra £2 for 'out of commitment price adj 2016 and 2017'. In October I received...

fovo by 2: Seeker
  • 17 replies
  • 0 thanks

Yale Wi-Fi P2P Camera, can not access externally

Hello All I'm about to return this to Maplins, but wondering if anyone can help.  I have the Yale WIPC-301W, internally this works fine with the Yale Smart Living App on my iphone, but externally it doesn't. Once I access this on 4G, or another Wi-Fi...

TimD by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone X and EarPods

I preordered on the Friday at 8am. I was told that my iPhone X would arrive on the following Thursday which I thought was strange as they were being released on the Friday by every other company. It did not arrive and I was told that Apple will not b...

late payments on credit file can't get a mortgage

So I recently applied for a Mortgage and got refused, checked experian and had 3 late payments on my partners phone.! (still in my name)I've been with Vodafone for over 20 years on my number and never missed payment. I then took out a phone which I c...

default account

HI im wondering if someone can help me u have two defaulted accounts for me i would like to get them sorted i have account numbers and date when they opened n closed  thanks 

Samsung Galaxy S6 - Android 7 Update

Hello everyrone! I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 with Android v. 6.0.1 installed. I received several texts from FIDO and telephone recordings telling me that I should update to Android OS 7. When I clicked on the link in the text I received, nothing happe...

Fangus by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Dreadful Broadband speed and customer service

I purchased Fibre 76 broadband and the service began last month (October 2017). On day 1 the internet did not work at all. I had to contact Vodafone via live chat and learned that our router had not been configured, apparently. It was reconfigured by...

ldg by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels