Off topic

For help with your Vodafone account, click (here) to contact Customer Services. Want to chat about the latest tech, sport or entertainment news? This section is the place to do it.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tech News : iOS 9 to be released today. 21/3/16

Hi  Apples keynote today announced iOS 9.3 to be available today.  Lots of information regarding what's included in this link.  Source : idownloadblog  iOS-9-release-date and information. Excerpt from the link.  "Apple has just revealed at its ‘Let u...

Tech News : Apple unveils smaller iPhone and iPad Pro

"Apple unveils smaller iPhone and iPad Pro" Source : BBC Tech.  Link. Excerpt from the Link.  Apple has announced smaller versions of the iPhone and iPad Pro at an event hosted in San Francisco and streamed online.The iPhone SE has the same processin...

Genuine Apple Repairs

There has been a lot of publicity lately about iPhones being bricked by the latest version if iOS if the software detects a repair carried out by a non Apple source. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-35502030 I now use Apple products exclusively b...

jeffkinn by 17: Community Champion
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Not only unprofessional but extremely ignorant and rude CS

I have noticed when call that it appears always many CS in the background having such fun and hard to concentrate, especially when get exasperated by CS or frustrated , the person on the phone keeps covering the mouth piece and when uncovers all i he...

Resolved! Have you recieved a New Phone for Christmas ?

Hi, Have you recieved a new phone for Christmas ?  If you've been lucky enough to have been gifted an iPhone for the first time then please look to first setting up an  I.D via here iTunes can be downloaded from  here For Android based phones look t...

Poll discussion - What's the first thing you look for when getting a phone?

Hi all   We've just added the poll:   What's the first thing you look for when getting a phone? - Camera - Battery - Price - OS (Apple iOS, Google Android, Microsoft, etc)   Personally, the OS (Operating System) is most important to me as I have a lo...

JD by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 14 replies
  • 3 thanks

Hold Music

hey guys, does anyone know the current hold music tracklist ? , the one including Coldplay and two other songs

Mohannad by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Formula One on Channel 4

Channel 4 have finally announced their presenter lineup for their F1 coverage this year   Ladies and gentlemen, say hello to your #C4F1 team  — Channel 4 F1® (@C4F1) March 8, 2016 Full profiles of the presenters at http://www.channel4.com/programmes...

F1_C4_Lineup
Nabs by 17: Community Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 8 thanks

Resolved! Travel in Thailand / Cambodia

Not strictly a Vodafone question but @kids  helped me with this before so hoping they are still around. I am using DTAC tourist sim in Thailand near the Cambodian border in an iphone6. Everything is working OK except that instead of DTAC I am now see...