Off topic

For help with your Vodafone account, click (here) to contact Customer Services. Want to chat about the latest tech, sport or entertainment news? This section is the place to do it.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Spotify accounts hacked.

http://techcrunch.com/2016/04/25/hundreds-of-spotify-credentials-appear-online-users-report-accounts-hacked-emails-changed/

kids by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Glastonbury Festival 2016

Hi, I am going to Glastonbury Festival for the first time in a few weeks time. I have read before that Vodafone set up tempoprary sites sometimes for large events to give better signal/data for the duration of the event. Does anyone know if this happ...

63johnw by 17: Community Champion
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

News: Getting rid of cold callers could soon become easier.

Some hopefully helpful new legislation.  Not possibly helpful from oversea companies not registered in the Uk but it's a positive move forward.  Source : Yorkshire Evening Post  Getting-rid-of-cold-callers-could-soon-become-easier. Excerpt from the L...

Britains Got Talent.

Here we are at the time of year when BGT starts again tonight at 7pm on ITV.  I must admit I don't mind watching the initial audition shows.  Some pretty madcap funny awesome talented people out there.   

No Mobile Data on your phone? : My guide.

Mobile Data Issues ?  When Mobile Data Connection fails or is intermittent there are a number of factors that can be attributed to this. This is a series of Troubleshooting Steps I look to and that a person can take to self help before contacting Cus...

Samsung April Fools

I just love the April Fools link Samsung sent out - it's quite a clever idea and a good way of marketing their products to!  http://www.samsung.com/uk/galaxy-ltd/ Enjoy

drey_p by 16: Advanced member
  • 7 replies
  • 2 thanks

Upcoming Films.

Has anyone caught the Trailers for -Batman vs SuperMan and 007 Spectre ?Really looking forward to these.Is their an upcoming film that's caught your attention ?    .

Tech News : Apple Releases OS X 10.11.4

"Apple Releases OS X 10.11.4 with Support for Live Photos in Messages, Password Protected Notes and More" Excerpt from the link.  "Apple has just released OS X El Capitan 10.11.4 for the Mac to the public. Apple had first seeded OS X 10.11.4 to devel...