Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Ofcom to Fine Vodafone

Getafix
16: Advanced member

Just saw this on the News.

Ofcom is going announce result of two investigation into Vodafone's complaint procedure and delivery of it services to PAYG Customers tomorrow.

The Fine is going to be in Millions.

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

I remember reading from this link...

ofcom-charges-vodafone-for-payg-billing-malpractice.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Not surprised at all. Brings me happiness that they have been fined and when I can I will be leaving Vodafone because where senior management have failed the company and its customers..

Getafix

Just found out the fine is £925000. That is after a discount because of Vodafone's cooperation.

Not millions as was initially being reported.

BandOfBrothers

Announcement. 

https://mediacentre.vodafone.co.uk/pressrelease/vodafone-uk-response-ofcom-rulings/

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

wallerz
4: Newbie
Comments made about lessons learned and improvements yet my frequent poor customer service experience appears to be a typical one.. the iPhone 7 pre orders continues to be a shambles!!

hrym

@wallerz wrote:
Comments made about lessons learned and improvements yet my frequent poor customer service experience appears to be a typical one.. the iPhone 7 pre orders continues to be a shambles!!

Although that also seems to have something to do with a shortage of supply from Apple, from what I've read.

Vodafone aka papafone have handled it badly. Supply and Customer sevice etc are seperate issues.