Off topic

For help with your Vodafone account, click (here) to contact Customer Services. Want to chat about the latest tech, sport or entertainment news? This section is the place to do it.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My new choice of phone case (of sorts)

Hi,   Like many over the years I've invested in all sorts of cases to pouches. For my iPhones I've had the Apple Leather cases, silicone cases, bumpers in both rubber/plastic and metal versions and full body wrap skins.  Although all have been fine I...

Bad forum UI

testing if this works at all.  Twice posting a message to this forum has failed.

vahgatsi by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

David Bowie Passes away.

I'm sad to post that -> David Bowie passes away.  "Music legend David Bowie has died, his son says" BBC Link

Return of The X-Files - Mon 8/2/16- Ch:5 9pm.

Hi,  I'm so looking forward to seeing the X files return tonight on Channel 5 at 9pm, after enjoying the previous Tv series and film.  Did you watch this ? Remember the smoking man. The will they won't they 'thing' between Mulder and Scully. The X-Fi...

Whatsapp ending support for Blackberry

By the end of the year Whatsapp will no longer work on any Blackberry devices. These devices still have devoted following but the size of the fan base is dimishing all the time. Here is another nail in the coffin. Shame - but it is the result of natu...

jeffkinn by 17: Community Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Spotter's Guide to Recognising Vodafone masts

Ever wondered what a Vodafone phone mast looks like? I present my 'one page' guide on how to recognise the most common Vodafone 'old style' 2G/3G 900/2100MHz masts and their new 4G setups. Picture attached below. Enjoy! 

PedroC1999 by 16: Advanced member
  • 3 replies
  • 10 thanks

Resolved! Change username on eForum

Could someone please IM me with how to instructions or simply change fort me my eForum username to M360   Thank you

M360 by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks