Off topic

For help with your Vodafone account, click (here) to contact Customer Services. Want to chat about the latest tech, sport or entertainment news? This section is the place to do it.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fun with an old phone

It being a quiet afternoon, I decided to fire up the Quattro Samsung Galaxy S2. Amazingly, there was still about 15% battery in it (I connected the charger).   It identified 38 updates and I let those run. About half way in, it started throwing up “U...

hrym by 17: Community Champion
  • 4 replies
  • 7 thanks

Android Marshmallow and Google Now On Tap

With Marshmallow starting to roll out, Google Now On Tap is becoming available.   The idea of this is that it’ll produced context-related information in any app. You long-press the home key (it’s no longer an upwards swipe) to access it and it claims...

hrym by 17: Community Champion
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Thank you Exeter

Hi I have today upgraded my phone and was expecting a text message to give feedback on the team that helped me today - haven't had anything so posting on here --just wanted to say thank you to Sophie and Toni from Exeter Branch who helped today ... B...

Kirsty31 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 8 thanks

Will Apple unlock YOUR phone?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2016/02/17/apple-iphone-tim-cook-backdoor-fbi-privacy/80491276/

kids by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Request personal information of one of Vodafone's clients

Hi, I am writting this message cause I need to get some information regarding a person who owns a Vodafone phone number. The requested info is the current address which will be used for a judgement. Is there any way I could get this info from you ? D...

themaz by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

phone shop

hi i would like to get special deals with vodafone as i am opening a phone shop and i would like to offer specials ?

yitzchok by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! online chat wanted my sort code?

Hi everyoneI used the online chat today as I had been on hold for ages.The advisor wanted me to confirm my name, date of birth, address which I did and then he asked for my old address.He then wanted me to confirm my sort code? Is this right? Seems l...

jv922 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Email about forgetting password

I received an email from Vodafone today saying sorry you weren't able to log in, with a link to reset my details etc, but I hadn't tried to log in for weeks. Is this a bogus email or has someone tried to log into my account?