Off topic

For help with your Vodafone account, click (here) to contact Customer Services. Want to chat about the latest tech, sport or entertainment news? This section is the place to do it.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Addicted to your Smartphone?

Did anyone catch this Tv Programme ? Source : ITV - Tonight.  Addicted-to-your-smart-phone. Excerpt from the Link...... "Two thirds of people in the UK own a smartphone and a staggering 48% of people admit to being ‘hooked’ on their handset. For many...

 release iOS 9.2.1

A heads up for  users.  apple-releases-ios-9-2-1-with-security-updates-and-bug-fixes.  

News: Alphabet overtakes Apple

Google owners Alphabet have overtaken Apple to become the most valuable company on wall street."Alphabet is now worth around $568bn, compared with Apple, which has a value of $535bn."   Fulll Story - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-35464599

Nabs by 17: Community Champion
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Netflix easy search

I'm sure most of you have heard about the "Netflix Hack". If you haven't, it can be very useful for tracking down Films or Shows that you can't find normally. This can only be done using a PC/Laptop as it involves adding details onto the end of a URL...

netflix2.png Wink.gif

Hold music

Hi can anyone provide the current artists and sonGs who provide the current hold music while dialling 191? It's the kind of love song one im looking for. Thank you

Security

Why is it I can log into my bank account, with information I know, yet when I want to log into my mobile account, I need to get an SMS.

T.B.C : Apple March 2016 Event.

Been reading this in regards to a be confirmed March 2016 event by Apple.  Apple said to be readying 4-inch ‘iPhone 5se’ for spring launch Link from iDownloadblog.  I think Apple are listening to their Customers a bit more which is why they introduce...

Superhero TV shows

Hey all,   Since I only really watch superhero TV shows, I thought I’d start a topic that encompasses all of them.   I literally can’t get enough of them, so below I’ll list my top three, in the order of my favourites.   The Flash – I found the show ...

Tv : Phone Shop Idol.

Hi Everyone.  This could look to be interesting.  Starts Tuesday 19th January 16.BBC 2 @  10pm. 1/6 Episodes.  Source : BBC Media Centre  phone-shop-idol.  "This highly entertaining six-part, characterful series follows the ups and downs of Britain’s...