Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure signal v3 not registered

I am utterly fed up with Vodafone.Sure signal not working again after following all the reset and reboot guidelines.On logging in I find my sure signal is not registered. But it was and had been for several months.I also find that for some reason in ...

One M9 runs surprisingly hot

I am fortunate enough to have a "preview" One M9 on loan. After a rather nervous pause for thought, I got it set up and running yesterday afternoon, and everything seemed to go smoothly enough, allowing for the fact that it's a much more powerful bea...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Insane prices on Galaxy S6 =S

what does anyone think of the insane prices on the Galaxy S6 series, i have the galaxy s4 which when new i got for £33 a month no upfront fee the prices im seeing here are ridiculous 

lmcgrath by 3: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! No WiFi?

I've got a Samsung TabS 10.5 and was wondering that when I'm away from a WiFi connection (like at home or in a Hotel) is there some sort of dongle type thing I can use to access the internet and/or emails? I'm currently a Vodafone customer on a pay m...

Hotspot

Can I be charged for connecting my phone to another phones hotspot/Internet? As I'm receiving extra data charges?

Sure signal problem

My sure signal version version 1 no longer gives me a mobile signal since changing my broadband and router to BT super fast! Lights 1,2 & 3 are all on, but I no longer get a mobile signal! Any Ideas what I need to do??

Top up

Hi I want to top up me phone £20 a month for the 2gb data texts and minutes I'mNew to vodaphone and its a new sim and I have no credit to ring someone to speak about it as when I put the £20 on it will take money off for ringing someone for it

number

My phone is working for messaging calls internet recieved. But does not recognise my own number? Help

Cannot add new numbers to SureSignal

I am trying to add a number to my Suresignal box. It was re-activated after being turned off for a while. Get "Sorry there was an error". Any ideas?

Resolved! Ipad Data consumption

Can someone from the tech team advise me how to get a breakdown of my data consumption ?

StewartH by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels