Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Unsolicited Calls

Despite only a few people and even fewer organizations knowing my Vodafone mobile phone number I've beagn receiving very annoying marketing calls trying to sell me everything from a new boiler, accident claims to solar panels. How have these people g...

where are downloaded mms's on an S5?

I get texts with a message giving details of a message size and expiry and a white download button.I click on the button and get a busy bar. When its finished it doesnt show me anything.I assume this is an mms?Where the heck are they? I looked in the...

Message+ limited notification sounds

I have just had an update for my Samsung S3 and this now includes the Vodafone Message+. After using this for about a day I thought that it would be a good idea to install the same app on my Wife phone (Samsung S3 mini). Now both phone have the app, ...

mattman by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Constant s4 issues

Morning  Im having seemingly constant issues with my phone, Its had 3 replacement battery's a about 3 month ago it was sent back to samsung for a replacement motherboard and sim reader, now it has started again with the Sim card reader error...  So i...

3 Suresignal V2 on site none working

Hi   We just noticed recently that our suresignals are not working any more and cant seem to get them back on line, ports are open etc serial numbers: 401142346734011421076440114211556 Speedtest: 37mb down 6mb upping test quality A, ping 19ms, jitter...

Cannot top up mobile broadband AGAIN

Choose a TopUp or packIt seems that you can't buy any products on 07xxxxxxxxx at the moment. Please try a different number.Can you advise when this will be fixed 

VSS 1 not working after BT Infinity upgrade

Hi, I had my broadband upgraded from ADSL to BT Infinity on Monday 17/11/14 and since then the VSS1 has stopped working. The top most of the 4 lights is currently on with the 4th light flashing periodically. Serial number is 21196803056. Could you as...

Suresignal v1 no 3G signal ?

Hi there My Suresignal hasn't been working for a while. Now need to either fix it, have it replaced or consider moving elsewhere. Please can you advise from your end what my device status is ? Have tried a deregister/re-register and resets. Showing a...

Non expiring K3565 seems to have expired.

Hi.Probably old news to most of you but I dont use this much and only recantly found out I can no longer use it as before.I have £14 credit and the dongle is still active but can no longer use the internet unless I buy data packs.All I want is to lea...

gnv2001 by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels