Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

SureSignal registration not working

I'm trying to complete the online form to register my Suresignal box but the postcode lookup part is not doing anything.  If I fill in all the other boxes and leave the postcode unexpanded it results in an error message "something has gone wrong". No...

unable to use cellular data in India

I am from the UK and have Euro and World Data Traveller plans.I am currently in India (Mumbai) and am unable to browse internet via 3G: "Could not activate cellular data network" The phone was working fine last week in Paris and Frankfurt. I have don...

amarjitr by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 6 no service

Hi, I revieved my new iPhone 6 on Tuesday (not an upgrade, a brand new contract) but I didn't get around to turning it on until Friday.However from turning it on, and turning it on and off a few times since, it has never had a signal. I have logged i...

Changing location & owner of SureSignal

I get a new SureSignal 3 as part of my job, so having already purchased a Suresignal3 and have it in use ...want to donate to my Father.He has a VF pay-as-you-go account ...The steps I think you follow are: # contact VF and request exisiting device i...

sargan by 4: Newbie
  • 18 replies
  • 0 thanks

De register signal

I am no longer a Vodafone customer and need to de activate my Sure Signal. Please help.

ShenDk by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! NUC code request 05.11.14

I requested a NUC code on the 05.11.14 for my old iPhone 4s and you state on your web site 10 days and its has now been 14 days?   I have given this phone to my sister who would like to use it but dhe is on 02 network.  Can you please update me on wh...

Moss1967 by 1: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Dongle attached to pc chewing through allowance at alarming rate

Got a 1gb dongle as my Internet is down from sky, it's attached to a pc, no other devices, nothing running at all other than my firewall, yet the Vodafone software is showing I'm downloading !!! I disconnected it after 10seconds, in this time is had ...

Registering imei number

Hi, Just bought a second hand iPhone 5s and went into my local vodafone store to get a sim and asked them to register the imei number and they wouldnt do it. I am a vodafone contract customer and thought this would be a formality. Can someone confirm...

Any1else by 4: Newbie
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

MMS not downloading

MMS messages that i receive i can never download.  How can I verify that I have Mms enabled on my account?

lladoog by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal is not working behind the sonicwall firewall

Hello, I would really need some help from anyone of you to fix this. I have been trying to do everything i can with the help of this forum but no luck yet and dont know where to go. I have one sure signal and its sitting behind the Dell Sonicwall fir...

Labels