Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Need to deregister Sure Signal as owner left Vodafone

The 'owner' (my husband) has left Vodafone but the rest of us are still with VF. Can't logon to My Account etc. Think we need Tech Team to deregister it for us so we can register.  Serial no is 21231988524. You can contact my husband on the registere...

burgundy by 3: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone Delivery

I ordered an iPhone 6 last Wednesday from the St Helens store and was told it would be here within 2-4 working days. I still haven't received anything about it being dispatched or on its way. Any idea how long it will be? Thanks

iPhone 6 order

I upgraded to a iphone 6 gold 64gb this morning at around 7.30. But my order is still showing at confirmation, how long does this usally take to update and when will I reiecve my new phone. Thanks

Sure Signal - contact the CEO

I have just sent an e-mail to the CEO of Vodafone, asking him to update his many frustrated customers on the sure signal situation. I have also asked how he intends to compensate us for the loss of service that we have had for the last five days. Ple...

excloggy by 4: Newbie
  • 17 replies
  • 3 thanks

V1 Sure signal not working

My Sure Signal has been working nicely most of the time for a few years, but like many other forum posters it's now not working. I have reset my broadband router and the Sure Signal box several times, but all  I have now is is one fixed light at the ...

rozz by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone (not so) Sure Signal

Come on Vodafone .... What's really the problem ?The Sure Signal product up until a month ago was reliable and provided your customers with a good stable platform.Since 27th September 2014 ... I think you (Vodafone) can see from the number of posts o...

crossite by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels