Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal stopped working

I have been using a sure signal V1 for a few years with only occasional resets needed. Last week it stopped working. I have tried the troubleshooting guide but still no luck. A friend has given me a V2 device and I have registered it to my account an...

My Vodafone App

Hi thereWill we ever see a BB10 native My Vodafone app or are we stuck with the Android port. Additionally, will the Wifi search facility be available anytime soon on the app. ThanksWoody

Woody11 by 4: Newbie
  • 58 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sure Signal V3 bandwidth limit? - anyone run V3 on 2Mbps?

Hi,  I'm new to VF and new to SureSignal.   I have installed SureSignal on the express understanding it would need a minimum of 1Mbps broadband.  That is what it says in the spec sheets too.http://devicehelp.vodafone.co.uk/filestore/devices/Vodafone/...

PMOsb by 3: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can't add new user to Sure Signal/pending_admin/pending_owner

I've recently tried to set up a Sure Signal V2 which has been sitting idle (as it wouldn't work with the last BB router I had) but after having installed a new BB router (BT HH 4) lone behold the thing works!Now the next problem, the existing numbers...

Mash4077 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Connecting Sure Signal to EE wireless dongle

Hi all, Bit of an odd query.  Due to our location, my vodafone signal is abysmal, as is our internet connection.  My question is; can I connect Vodafone's suresignal to an EE wireless data dongle (we get a good EE signal). If so, any idea how much da...

BBS1 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal Location Fault

Hi,I have had my VSS for a number of years and it has been located in the same position in my house since day 1 but suddenly for the past few weeks I keep getting emails and SMS messages stating that it has moved and needs to have the new post code r...

Sure Signal NOT working on BT Home/Business Hub 3

I look to have the same problem as others with a Sure Signal box and a BT Home/Business hub. Checking previous answers, I have opened the required ports, the SS has it's own static IP adrress, port clamping is enabled, the MTU is set at 1492 (max for...

Sure Signal and Virgin Media Super Hub

Hi Here's to hoping that someone here. I got sent the newest Sure Signal about 6 months ago, plugged it in, assigned it a static IP address on our LAN and forwarded all the neccasary ports to that IP address. 6 months later and the left light is stil...

Capture 1.PNG Capture 2.PNG
Labels