Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Setting for BT HomeHub 4

My sure signal is not working with the BTHub4. I need clear instructions how to set it up if the ports need changing. I have an MacBook Pro operating OSX. I have the screen shots of the BTHub4 settings if that helps.

Sure Signal wont stay connected to Vodafone.

Hi, After 5 months of issue free working my v3 Sure Signal has stopped working. For the last 2 weeks it will only stay connected and allowing calls for a few hours at a time and will then lose connection back to Vodafone. It will only re-connect if ...

_Aaron_ by 2: Seeker
  • 23 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Disconnects Dropping Calls

I have a sure signal v2 and until recently it was working fine but over the last feww weeks it keeps dropping calls. I have re-booted and re-started the device on numerous occasions but still happening. My Samsung s3 works perfectly well when connect...

Jonhagger by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Not Working

HI Up until a few days ago my sure signal 1 box was working, since then the correct lights (1,2,4) are on and nothing else has changed i.e router settings etc and my broadband connection seems ok but I am receiving no signal on all of the handsets re...

Sure Signal stopped working

My sure signal V3 has stopped working.  I have unplugged it and replugged it in several times.  I have rebooted the router several times and I have waited 24 hours to see if it resolves itself.  Unfortunately not and all I get is solid red power ligh...

Resolved! New SS - plugged it in but nothing happening

Just wondering how long the Sure Signal needs to configure itself? I have plugged it in to my Netgear N900 router, it has an IP address and is pingable. However all it has on the device is a red light. There are no other lights at all (even after pow...

Capture.PNG

Sure Signal not working with Sky Broadband

Hi, Sure Signal not working with Sky Broadband. It's one of the new SS boxes. Power light comes on, both System and Phone light flashes for a few minutes, then system light just flashes constantly. My IP address is 90.207.68.33 Can anyone help!

New Sure Signal v3 on Virgin Media SuperHub

Hi, I have spent the last 6 hours trying to get the Sure Signal v3 working -- the guy in the shop said I'd have it working within the hour.... and I'm not completely untechie! I've had various issues, but the advice I was given from Voda was to:- 1) ...

mattjenx by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sure signal warning texts

HelloI have been receiving text messages to my phone saying our Sure Signal has moved. It has not. We have had it for 4 years in the same place. I have no way of signing in to it to alter anything. How can I stop these messages and how do I  register...

cjoyuk by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal resetting

My sure signal resets itself every few hours...quite often when I'm on a call....is it likely to be a faulty box?  I've only had it a couple of months

Labels