Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Disgraceful Service

On Sunday morning I went into your shop in Gloucester to upgrade my PAYG service to a contract serviceI wanted to keep my phone number so it was all sorted out that my old number would be transferred to the new phone on Tuesdaythis did not happen so ...

resync sure signal

Serial no 42150968032. Version 3. It has stopped working. Can you help to resync it please. I have rebooted it and pressed the reset button.

hesterjb by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resync Please

Could you please do a resync for my unit. I have tried different power supplies, de registered and registered reset several times but still no connection so last thing to try is a resync. Ports all forwarded. Serial: 21229749201 

Problems with aa Vodafone member

Hi is there anything I can do when a Vodafone member has been sexually harassing me? I have all texts to prove that this guy is just disgusting and I feel it's unfair he should get away with it. 

ljinuk by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Smartphone turbo 7 Favourite number listing

martin613 wrote: Smartphone turbo 7. Favourite number listing Just bought this. Excellent mobile..2 problems re Favourite calls:Can I change the listing so that it contains only those I choose to be Favourites instead of the most used?If that's not p...

Problem with managing settings on My Account

Hi All Hope someone can help here with this ongoing issue. I've been into my retail store and also spoken to Customer Services but seems like no one can sort this issue out. I have 2 numbers on my account with Vodafone. The first one is fine, the sec...

Resolved! Vodafone added another account to my Credit File

Looks like when I moved my 4 lines to SIM Only, Vodafone added an account on my Credit File.Why would Vodafone do that? Just to add there is no transactions showing against this second account.

Getafix by 16: Advanced member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Nougat won't Install HTC M9

Update 4.17.161.11 downloaded but won't install ..  prepares to update, quick black screen - then shows  Software status Modified,Locked, S-ON security warning.  only option that works is reboot or power down.  entering recovery mode the screen is bl...

Google wifi

So Google WiFi is coming on April the 6th. How do I go about using this exciting technology when Vodafone don't let you use any other equipment?

sat505 by 5: Helper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Vodafone Employee Advantage Programme

Hi, does anyone know if the Vodafone Employee Advantage Programme is still active for British Gas / Centrica employees 

Labels