cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

IMO Q2 Plus Firmware-Update not working, need Firmware.

erzieher
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hallo, my IMO Q2 Plus have the Firmwareversion IMO_Q2_Plus_VFUK_3.0_180817 from August 2018. If I try to Update the way you explain on https://deviceguides.vodafone.co.uk/imo/q2-plus-android-8-1-go-edition/basic-use/update-phone-softwa... my Phones say that they have the newest Software. But its not true: I have one IMO Q2 Plus with Firmware IMO_Q2_Plus_4.0_181022 from Oktober 2018.

Can you please give me that Firmware (or even newer one, if exist), so i can flash it manualy on the Phones (or fix the update-server, so it is possible the propper way).

Thanks a lot 🙂

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @erzieher 

It's important to be on the newest available firmware to keep up with new features or enhanced existing ones and Security Updates.

However Vodafone won't provide firmware the way your asking for it.

The best practice is to keep checking the software update section in the phone.

More explanation in Firmware-Explained. 

In some cases a phone will only recieve a certain amount of updates in a certain time frame which is typically over 2 years.

🌈Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

i need full firmware for this phone iMO Q2 Plus in .pac  version

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

You'll receive a notification when there's a firmware update for your device @LoGmAster. You can also check for software updates in your phone settings. If you're unsure how to find this, check out our online device guides.

The device hangs on imo logo how can i check the phone’s settings

hrym

That sounds as though the phone is faulty and needs to go for repair, tbh.

If i have the firmware i can service the phone myself