Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Netflix crashing on Samsung A20

LisaResnick
3: Seeker

Hello viewers!!

I am a Samsung A20 user since last year. Till now it was working fine for me, but last week I installed the [Removed] Netflix. When I opened it it was crashing. I tried different ways but none was applicable. If you have any applicable advice, you are welcomed.  

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove off topic / inappropriate content please see Community Guidelines]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

To add to the reply from @TJ , 

It might be worth contacting Netflix support, they may be able to give further advise here: Netflix crashes or closes 

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi @LisaResnick - that sounds very frustrating indeed. Is your phone fully updated? Are you running the most up to date version of Netflix? It could be worth popping this onto the Official Samsung Forum too, or contacting Samsung directly. 

AnnS

To add to the reply from @TJ , 

It might be worth contacting Netflix support, they may be able to give further advise here: Netflix crashes or closes 

adamvinh

HD streaming stopped working in my tablet. Netflix says I have Widevine L3 and that is the reason that everything is in SD, but every other app that lets me check the specifications of my device says that I have Widevine L1(necessary for HD streaming in Netflix Gameloop).