Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Stock

kamiislayers
1: Seeker

does anybody know when vodafone are expecting new stock of the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5g?

8 REPLIES 8

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Looking at the Vodafone Online Shop  it looks like the phone is available from the 8th June 21.

The Vodafone Online Shop Page shows information for new sales.

If you've already placed your order then it's Customer services you need to speak with as your order will be in a line to recieve it.

However Customer services on 191, 0333 3040191 or Live Chat can take a look to give you more precise information @kamiislayers 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @kamiislayers 

Vodafone can only give you the same information that is available online from the website here: https://www.vodafone.co.uk/mobile/phones/pay-monthly-contracts/samsung/galaxy-s21-ultra-5g.  As you can see the 128 GB device is available for home delivery in 1-2 weeks, 2-3 weeks for the 256GB.  

The only thing you can really do is to place your order and Vodafone will keep you updated throughout the order process with email updates or wait until there is more stock available.

I have ordered mine on the 01.06.21 and just got another update on the delivery saying that I need to check back in 10 days. So that would be 20 days in total and probably will receive another one after, saying:

- "we are sorry but your device is still in South Korea, they are building it now, its Kim's fault, from across the border, keeps "borrowing" parts from the samsung factory" lol...

Never heard to wait a month for your device to arrive. 

Very disappointed... 

I'm not surprised your disappointed @Tiranozaurusrex 

How this model of phone that's now been released long enough can be on such delays beggers belief.

Samsung themselves have the Ultra in stock so I assume it's down to how many units Vodafone have ordered from Samsung vs the amount of orders they've themselves.

I assume going sim only and purchasing the phone direct isn't an option ?

Sometimes independents such as Carphone Warehouse have units in stock too.

If those are not viable options them I hope your order comes into stock ASAP.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Unfortunately buying it or sim only are not a viable option in my case but still, who would think that I would have find myself in this situation, like you said, after so long that its been launched. 

I would have understand a week, but c'mon man, 20 days? Its like I ordered takeaway in Sahara's middle of the desert.

A new phone is going to be launched by Samsung by then. 

Hey,

Thanks for posting :Smiling:

I’m currently waiting since the 26th May with no other avenues.

Pretty disingenuous sale as I was told I’d have it within a day of myself ordering it. Little to find out that actually it was out of stock and I wasn’t going to get an update until 10 working days.

Hi @JAGH888

My issue exactly, why would a big company like Vodafone do this? 

Let people buy devices that are not in stock. Its dissapointing. 

For example, if you want to buy an Xbox X series, you can't because you can't find them on stock. When the stock is available, then you can buy it. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I think at least what you’d be looking for is good, well rounded expectations set on when you’d receive it at the point of sale.

Saying “maybe” or “we expect” is not setting proper expectations