main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Android

Unlocking Samsung Galaxy S6

Adamcole
3: Seeker

I have spoken to vodaphone 10 times and no joy..i need a master unlock code fof my old s6

View more options
13 REPLIES 13
BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @Adamcole

May I assume your at the stage where Vodafone have supplied you the Nuc Unlocking Code, as a Master Unlock code is different from the code Vodafone supply to unlock the phone to all networks ?

The following forum thread may hold some info that may help you especially the post from patward as they show the mastercode in their reply, but if not then pleasehang tight while the Vodafone Social Media Team here catch up with your thread. 

Unlocking-Galaxy-S6.

Current Phone >

Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

Previous Phone >

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G - SM9860.

View more options
Adamcole

Thxs band ofbrothers i tried that code and still nothing im on network lock code..which i havnt been given

View more options
Gemma
16: Advanced member

@Adamcole - We can help with you getting your Samsung S6 unlocked. Please get in touch with my team, by following the steps in this private message.

View more options
Adamcole

Still trying to unlock my s6...got messaged by a gemma who gave me a private message with a code to contact someone.. but 2 weeks later still nothing

View more options
AnnS

Hi @Adamcole

When you were sent the PM, there would have been a link in the message to click on to reply with your details.  Within minutes, you would have received an automated reply looking similar to #123456  If you did not receive the automated reply, the Team would not have received your email.

If you still have the PM, reply again following the link with the code entered without any spaces, when you receive the automated reply, put the number on the thread for the Team to pick up your reply.

View more options
Adamcole

Hi i have filled that form in 6 times and still no one has replied

View more options
AnnS

@Adamcole

Do you have the automated # reply number?  You need to type it on the thread, this will make it quicker and easier for the Team to locate your reply.

View more options
Adamcole

No i dont ..i never seem to recieve it

View more options
Tash

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues receiving an email from us @Adamcole.

Please follow the below steps when submitting your details to us and you should then receive an automated email from us: 

- Clear your cache and cookies on the device you're using.
- Try a different device or send your email using a different web browser.
- Try an alternative email address.
- Manually type your email address into the box when prompted, rather than copy and paste and also include the routing code.
- Ensure your message is under 2500 characters.

When you receive your reference number, please get back to us with this and we can check on this for you. Please also ensure this hasn't been sent to any spam or junk folders.

Let us know how you get on :Smiling:

View more options
Adamcole

Hi i sent that message 10 times now and it says we will be in touch

View more options
Tash

@Adamcole I can see we've responded to your latest email.

So we can help you further with your unlock query, please reply back to this and we'll help.

View more options
grullo

I'm also having exactly the same issue......filled the NUC code form a few times and received the same code which guess what?? Doesn't work! Any help from Vodafone please??

View more options
Mark

so we can take a look into your Networking Unlocking Code (NUC) issue @grullo, please get in touch by following the instructions in this private message 

View more options