Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Email Not Recieved from certain domain

mikethelad007
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, recieving emails fine but not from a certain domain, I have checked the junk folders, could it be that Vodafone are marking this has spam before it comes to me, can I whitelist this somewhere?

4 REPLIES 4

Farai
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @mikethelad007, Could you please provide us with the domain in question? I'd also recommend that you try to add the sender's email addresses to your Trusted Senders list. Let us know how you get on once you've tried the above.

Hi, the email is coming from noreply AT sageone.com this an emaiil for 2 key authentication.  I have already added this a trusted sender to outlook

Farai
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I haven't been able to see that emails from noreply@sageone.com would have any reason to be blocked on our side @mikethelad007. You could also try contacting Sage directly to double-check on their side with your email. I've found some information here that might be helpful 👍 I hope you manage to get this sorted. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Vodafone's content controls block websites through DNS filtering and not packet inspection.  So in order to block emails from one particular source, they'd need to be blocking the IP address of your email provider (specifically the email server) - which would also block all your other emails too.

On this occasion, Vodafone is completely in the clear, no matter what their customer support staff tell you!