cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

What is going on with Vodafone broadband in my area?!? (CM8 , Essex)

graeme1752
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I've been without broadband for days now! Vodafone have always been excellent. Previous outages have always been fixed straight away but this time it's been going on for so long that it's getting frustrating. 

7 REPLIES 7

Tal

Hi @graeme1752. I'm very sorry to hear about the outage you are facing at the moment. You can check on the outage for an update using the network checker here and clicking on Home Broadband option then searching the are.

If it is not showing any updates you can run our diagnostic tool here and if you require further assistance after doing this, then please contact our dedicated Broadband support teams by calling - 191 for free from a Vodafone mobile, 03333 040 191 from any other network/landline. Also, webchat here.

Thanks for the reply. Apparently it should be up and running by 6pm tonight but it's the longest outage I've known from any broadband provider. We are into the fifth day now. 

Thank you for updating me @graeme1752. The time frame would depend on the issue the team have found, like if lines have been damaged it may take longer to get it fixed compared to a smaller issue for an example. Keep an eye on the service tonight and if you face any issues with it after the work please get in touch with us.

Still no broadband. We are into the 7th day now! The network checker still reports an outage with an estimated fix time of 6pm on the 9th September which is clearly wrong! I cannot understand why 7 days later I am still without broadband!!

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @graeme1752 - I understand how important it is to stay connected. With you mentioning the tracker is giving an out of date update, please call us on 191 free from a Vodafone mobile or 03333 040 191 from a different phone,. You can also chat to us through Live Chat -

8 days now and still no broadband. I have spoken to customer services and been told that a ticket has been raised but I am still none the wiser as to why my broadband is not working or when it will be back up and running. I'm afraid that I'm starting to lose patience here. I have never had an outage this long before from any other provider!

We do appreciate the importance of being connected, @graeme1752, and the Tech Team will get you up and running as soon as possible. Once your ticket has been worked by the Broadband Tech Team, they'll reach out to provide you with any relevant updates.