Welcome to Vodafone Community
From 25th May 2021, VeryMe Rewards are excited to introduce ‘Eat Local’ powered by Gourmet Society.
What is it?
• Eat Local will offer all VeryMe Rewards users a new always-on offer of dining discounts to support local and independent restaurants and cafes with a free 12-month membership.
• Users can enjoy exclusive access to members-only discounts and offers at over 4,000 dining destinations across the UK such as 2-4-1 meals, 50% off food and 25% off the total bill.
• As well as thousands of local destinations, membership can also be used at major high-street chains including Bella Italia, Zizi, Prezzo, Carluccio’s, Café Rouge and many more.
• Users will be able to use their membership as often as they like via VeryMe Rewards over their 12-month membership.
How do I sign-up for Eat Local?
• Customers simply sign up for their free membership in VeryMe Rewards found in the free My Vodafone app.
• Once your membership is activated it’ll remain valid for 12 months and your membership
Customer claiming journey
Who is eligible for Eat Local?
All Vodafone Pay monthly mobile customers and Business customers with 1 to 9 employees. Pay as you go customers must top up at least £10 every 6 weeks to enjoy full access to VeryMe Rewards and claim an Eat Local membership.
How can I access VeryMe Rewards?
You can access VeryMe Rewards through the free My Vodafone app. Simply open the app and you’ll see VeryMe Rewards on the homescreen. If you’ve just joined Vodafone, it can take up to 48 hours to get access to VeryMe Rewards.
How do I use my Eat Local discount?
To get your discount, you’ll need to choose the restaurant you’d like to eat at by selecting search restaurants in the Eat Local offer card.
Once you’ve found somewhere that takes your fancy, contact the restaurant to book your table and mention that you have a Gourmet Society membership.
You’ll need to show your digital membership card when you arrive at the restaurant and at the end of your meal, too. You can find your digital membership card by heading to My rewards, choosing the Eat Local offer card and selecting view card.
What’s the largest party size that can receive the Eat Local discount?
Please check the individual restaurant listing to find out the maximum number of diners that can be in your party. If your party has more diners than the maximum stated, the restaurant won’t be obliged to apply the discount to your bill.
When can I use my Eat Local card?
Lots of restaurants offer the Eat Local discount seven days a week. Some restaurants have restrictions, so make sure you check the individual listing before booking.
Participating restaurants may exclude celebration days (including but not limited to Mothers' Day, Fathers' Day and Valentine's Day) and bank holidays. Please refer to individual restaurant pages, as other exclusions may apply.
I forgot to show my Eat Local digital membership card at the restaurant – can I still get a discount?
Unfortunately, we can’t apply your discount retrospectively. You need to show your Gourmet Society digital membership card before you pay your bill.
I’m having technical issues accessing my membership on the app, what should I do?
Please contact us directly via the live chat on VeryMe Rewards for us to help you further with any queries.