Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Agreement start date is wrong

HITMANYK
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello everyone.

Just got my 24 month contract and received an email with my contract details  and there are some incorrect information 

- contract starts 1 September 2019, but I placed order on the 2nd of September and received/started to use it on 3d of September 

- three sales representatives reassured me that I’ll get 15% discount on specific product, all I need to do was to place an order and give them order number, which i did, but on my account it doesn’t show that 15% was applied, so at the moment £58 a month when I’ve been promised to pay £49.30

- additional charge of £31.87, not sure what for, when got in touch through webchat, advisers said to wait until bill is ready, because he can’t see what is it for.

So, additional contract- additional hours in webchat and headache trying to sort it all out.

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @HITMANYK 

The best thing to do is to contact Vodafone through the Customer Service channels, they will be able to provide the necessary account access.

As far as is known your contract should start the day you receive the device.  Depending on your billing date, as the discount is for a full months line rental, this will be applied on the following months bill and this will show on your online account and be credited back on your billing total.

The extra charge would be pro rata line rental to bring you in line with your billing date.

Until you have received the first bill, these charges will be unbilled, when you receive the first bill and are able to see the billing dates this will give something to go on when contacting Customer Services.

Hi AnnS, thank you for reply and detailed explanation.