main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Network queries

Double NAT issues

Highlighted
2: Seeker

I've been having serious issues with double NAT on my Xbox One S for some time now, and initially I believed it to be an issue with the router (it's a TP-Link one) but when looking around the forums, it's lead me to believe that this is an issue with Vodafone SIM card itself, one of the 4G ones. Does anyone else have this issue, and anyone potentially having a fix before I look elsewhere for a new provider?

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
3: Seeker

I'm having exactly the same issue... Tried port forwarding etc. but nothing seems to work (also a TP Link router). Really want to keep the sim for the fast speeds, but no use if can't connect the xbox.  Would love to hear if there is a solution before I cancel in my cooling off period...

View more options
Highlighted

Hi all, Vodafone uses iPv4 which isn't compatible with being able to change the NAT type at the moment over a mobile hotspot connection. It's something we're definitely looking into updating, though at the moment it's not something we'd be able to update for you.

View more options
Highlighted
3: Seeker

Thanks Beth, any idea of potential timescales?

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Is this the same with the Super Broadband you offer as well?

View more options
Highlighted

@Jodoll, we don't have a time-frame for it but any updates will be posted to the Vodafone UK website 😊

View more options