main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Network queries

I'm unable to connect to London underground wifi since changing my phone, but same SIM

Highlighted
2: Seeker

I'm just not able to connect anymore. When I sign into Virgin wifi services using the Vodafone portal I get the message "As a pre-pay customer you need an active data bundle. Please call 191". Obviously I'm not a pre-pay customer, or I wouldn't be asking I've been on the live chat with Vodafone, and spent 50 minutes getting absoloutely nowhere. I called into one of the Vodafone shops, they couldn't help either. This is my last resort. Can someone please help?

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
17: Community Champion

Hi @llandudnoboy 

I have seen similar past posts to yours which if a forum search is performed you will come across them which may hold some info.

I can only direct you to 》 London Underground. 

If Live Chat has failed to help then there is support via the phone on 191 or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

There is no account based assistance via the Vodafone Community Forum now.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
17: Community Champion

Hi @llandudnoboy 

Please try the steps mentioned by @TJ in this previous thread: https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/London-Underground-WiFI/td-p/2439139

If you still have issues follow this link for direct help from the Social Media Team here on the forum: Contact Us 

View more options