main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Network queries

I'm unable to connect to London underground wifi since changing my phone, but same SIM

Highlighted
2: Seeker

I'm just not able to connect anymore. When I sign into Virgin wifi services using the Vodafone portal I get the message "As a pre-pay customer you need an active data bundle. Please call 191". Obviously I'm not a pre-pay customer, or I wouldn't be asking :Smiling: I've been on the live chat with Vodafone, and spent 50 minutes getting absoloutely nowhere. I called into one of the Vodafone shops, they couldn't help either. This is my last resort. Can someone please help?

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @llandudnoboy 

I have seen similar past posts to yours which if a forum search is performed you will come across them which may hold some info.

I can only direct you to 》 London Underground. 

If Live Chat has failed to help then there is support via the phone on 191 or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

There is no account based assistance via the Vodafone Community Forum now.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 20 5G - SM9860 Snapdragon.

Samsung One Ui 2.5  / Android 10.

View more options
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @llandudnoboy 

Please try the steps mentioned by @TJ in this previous thread: https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/London-Underground-WiFI/td-p/2439139

If you still have issues follow this link for direct help from the Social Media Team here on the forum: Contact Us 

View more options