Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broadband Free Gift GoPro

ronbentley
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My GoPro has stopped working. it is still in its warranty preiod but as it was a free gift i do not have proof of purchase. Any idea how i get this 

5 REPLIES 5

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @ronbentley, I'm sorry to hear your GoPro has stopped working. In your Ts&Cs, you'll see number 16 refers to warranty of your free gift:

• The Promoter and Administrator make no representation or warranty in relation to the gift provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law we shall have no liability to you in relation to any gift, its fitness for purposes, merchantability or otherwise.

You could try contacting TLC at promotions@uktlcmarketing.com, to see if they're able to help you with any kind of Proof of Purchase. Best of luck! 

Tried to contact but they did not answer the calls or emails. So not much  more i can do. 

Been back intouch with GoPro they now say i need 

please attach photos of the camera's  sales invoice or any proof that you have received it as a freebie showing the date you received it 

I can find the DPD delivery note but unfortunattly this does not mention that it is a GoPro and also the email from Vodaphone just mentions your gift it on its way and not GoPro. 

So still no futher forward. 

@ronbentley Hi there, did you manage to get in contact with TLC? I'd email them on the link provided above and they should be able to provide you with some info on dates. Joe

SvenTaow
1: Seeker

@achieveessays wrote:

My GoPro has stopped working. it is still in its warranty preiod but as it was a free gift i do not have proof of purchase. Any idea how i get this 

There's no warranty for the free gift variants, as far as I know. I had The Fitbit Charge 2 and it was overheating, then died, nothing worked. And I was planning to get a New GoPro Hero. Now, I'm considering other options.

Sven