Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Claim huawei watch

Reinis
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, I need help how to get proof of purchase? I already filled this link https://www.vodafone.co.uk/vodafone-uk/forms/proof-of-purchase/ and got PoP to email, but where is invoice number? 

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Customer service or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries shouod be able to help.sp that you can make the claim within any timescale set in the Terms and Conditions @Reinis 

I wish that the Networks could reduce the amount of hoops a person needs to jump through to process a successful claim.

I appreciate that things must be spot on and meet certain criteria to stop incorrect claims.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I already talk with live chat 6 times. 2 times they told me I will get PoP within 2 days, 4 times they told withing 30minits I will get it. So I don't believe lice chat can help anymore, that's why I'm come here. They don't tell me is there some problem or smthng, just you will get withing 30minits. 

What's wrong with Vodafone customer service? 

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

This isn't good to hear @Reinis! As part of our customer promise we want to get all of your concerns addressed immediately. So that a member of our team can get this looked into for you right away, we'll need to access your account. In order to do this, please contact our team via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Don't forget to include the link to this thread, along with your username. 

I already contacted with Vodafone @facebook and I gave link to this topic. In answer they gave me same link in my first post.

I dont understand they use recorded answers? All they doing is giving me link with form witch I fill already 2 weeks ago. In This form don't have invoice number, and I can't claim huawei watch with this form. 

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

I'm sorry to hear you've gone round in circles @Reinis. Would you be able to complete the form if you requested a Proof of Purchase from us here? That should contain all the information you need to claim your watch! 

After 2 week fight with Vodafone finally I successfully claim my watch!