Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Facebook Page Revisited.

biffo1963
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Evening All,

Some little while ago I posted a query asking if there was any particular reason why I was unable to comment on posts on the Vodafone Facebook page, nor to "Like" other people's comments.  Ellis investigated and confirmed that I'm not banned or anything like that, and I think the final resolution (?) was than neither of us had a clue what's going on or why.

Well, I still can't participate in Facebook discussions. It occurred to me earlier that, if Vodafone's own social media team can't come up with a reason or a solution for this then who can ?    So I'll throw this one oopen to the community - does anyone have any ideas ??    One small piece of info I'll throw in there is that this is not the only Facebook page/group it happens with, if that offers any kind of clue !

All suggestions gratefully received......but please don't tell me to delete and reinstate my Facebook account , I'm not going there.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you Simon, PM sent as requested.

View solution in original position

11 REPLIES 11

Hi @peterkin101 

Please try loading the page on a different browser to see if this resolves the issue.

We'll be happy to take your feedback on here and pass it on for you :smileyhappy:

Thanks,

Jamian

Hey there! Thanks for the update on the Facebook link situation. It sounds like Ellis' predecessor had things rolling, but we've got your back to make sure everything's smooth sailing for the eforum team and VF customers!