Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

* Football Gossip - Cheers and Oh Dears *

JohnJ
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hello All,

If you support a football team now is your chance to tell us.

I'm a big Stoke City fan for me sins and have been since I was kid, I'm going through highs and lows at the moment with the management change and current performance.

You can discuss all your football thoughts in this topic, as long as they're not Man Utd posts @Alex joke :Cry_Laughing:

What team do you support and why ? :Hmm_Face:

18 REPLIES 18

63johnw
17: Community Champion

Toon Toon, black and white army !

Newcastle United, support them 

because where I am from you are born with black and white blood ! 😀

JohnJ
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@63johnw Big game for you this Saturday then, we got Huddersfield at home which will be just as difficult with our current form :Laughing_Face:

63johnw

Every game difficult at the minute ! 😂

jeffkinn

If I supported a team, which I don't, it would have to be Southend United.

Tennis is the sport for me.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@JohnJ @63johnw Hope you both enjoy the Championship next season! :Cry_Laughing:
I'm a massive fan of football but don't have a specific team. I used to go watch Port Vale when i was a kid (support your local team!)

As i don't have a team, me and my friends decided i should pull out a Premier League team out of the hat every year and it's been a mixed bag!
So far I've had:
- Aston Villa
- Crystal Palace
- Manchester City
Come to think of it I haven't done it this Season! I'll just stick with Man City...

I'm also full of useless Football knowledge and trivia - so please feel free to post Football trivia questions on here and I'll give it my best shot (without Google).

@jeffkinn I've never been a massive Tennis fan myself. Question, is Andy Murray British or Scottish?  :Smiley_with_tongue_out:

P.s. I also have a tendency to support whoever Liverpool are playing just to annoy @Mark

jeffkinn

Both of course. No one asks if so and so is English or British do they? Andy Murray is a true British hero. He won two Olympic Golds for the UK and the Davis Cup, the World Cup of tennis.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

JohnJ
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@jeffkinn You can help support my team if you like, we need all the support we can get at the moment :Winking_smiley:

JohnJ
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@63johnw Sorry to hear about about Newcastle Utd over the weekend :Sad_face: Man City are really on fire at the moment. 

I'm glad to see Stoke City get a win under their belt :Laughing_Face: just hope its consistent. 

I just want Salah to score a hat trick tonight for my fantasy footbal team, any Liverpool fans out there? 

63johnw

Just what we expected really.

We get knocked out of the cup this weekend then it's concentrate on staying up !