Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Hold Music June 2019

djpeesh
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi,

Either its Stockholm syndrome or I've lost my mind, but would anyone happen to know the name of the songs currently on Vodafone's hold system (in June 2019)? I actually enjoy being on hold.

8 REPLIES 8

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @djpeesh I don't have this information to hand, but I've contacted the guys who deal with this. As soon as they let me know, I'll get you a full list 😊

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

The team have got back to me @djpeesh. Our current hold music tracks are:

• Calum Scott – “No Matter What
  • Christine & The Queens – The Walker
  • Lewis Capaldi – Someone You Love

Let us know which one's your favorite 🎵

Thanks so much. Vodafone is the first company I've come across with fantastic customer service online and on the phone. It's a shame that the stores are so so so bad. The Hammersmith London store is exceptionally bad. Went to pick up an online order, was told that the manager needed to be in to authorize it. And the manager was sick and would not be in for many days apparently. So they advised me to cancel the order. Even when I said I'd just get it from the Three store down the road, they didmt seem concerned.

Frustrated, I went home and called the customer care line. They were really really helpful and told me to get the store to call them up. Went back to the store the next day and reluctantly, they agreed to give it to m . But when I asked if I could move my payg number to my new phone, they flat out refused saying that it would take 45 minutes. When I agreed to wait 45 minutes, they brought up the ailing manager. 

This long winding story is why I've spent so much time on hold with Vodafone in the last 3 days. 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to hear you've had this kind of journey with us @djpeesh. I'll definitely feed your disappointment back to the Hammersmith store.

I'd also like to offer some assistance getting your pay as you go number added to your new phone contract. As we'll need access to your account to do this, please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK and one of the team will be in touch. 

Many thanks for the kind offer Mark. I've sorted it out myself. The only downside I can find is that I didn't realise Global Roaming was the £6 a day version. Would have got the Three unlimited contract for £20 a month which includes global roaming (outside of the EU) for free. I suppose its caveat emptor!

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm glad to hear you got everything sorted @djpeesh. Some of our plans do include Global Roaming Plus. This gives you free roaming in 77 counteries worldwide. That’s more than any other UK network 💪

If you want to upgrade to a plan that includes this, give us a call on 191, chat you our Live Chat team, or pop us a message using the links  in my previous message 😊

Calum Scott – “No Matter What" is a great track

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@AshleyStars I agree, it's a brilliant song 🎶